### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Everything went our way during the bye week.  Everything went our way yesterday.  Bills and Dolphins are frauds.  The division is right there for us.

Can Zach put up 24 plus points tonight?  That is the question.  

I think he can, but I am not positive he will.

If this is 3 and outs and punt, punt, punt like usual, we are not winning this game.

Something needs to change tonight because if we play like we have been playing, we are not winning this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Chargers are last in the league against the pass, but much of that is due to having been incinerated by Tua, Kirk Cousins, and Mahomes. They held Dak down pretty effectively. Their real problem is that Justin Herbert is a weak-willed pussy with no spine. Jets should absolutely have the advantage here, albeit in a low-scoring sh*tfest. 
Would like huff or jj to introduce themselves to Herbert early in this game... get him rattled a bit

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Chargers are last in the league against the pass, but much of that is due to having been incinerated by Tua, Kirk Cousins, and Mahomes. They held Dak down pretty effectively. Their real problem is that Justin Herbert is a weak-willed pussy with no spine. Jets should absolutely have the advantage here, albeit in a low-scoring sh*tfest. 

Isn’t Herby dealing with some type of injury?

31 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Everything went our way during the bye week.  Everything went our way yesterday.  Bills and Dolphins are frauds.  The division is right there for us.

Can Zach put up 24 plus points tonight?  That is the question.  

I think he can, but I am not positive he will.

If this is 3 and outs and punt, punt, punt like usual, we are not winning this game.

Something needs to change tonight because if we play like we have been playing, we are not winning this game.

Zach seems to play better when there is a sense of urgency (24 seconds left last week; two minute offense).  If the coaches could find a way to create that sort of urgency for him for 60 minutes, this game would be a blowout.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Zach seems to play better when there is a sense of urgency (24 seconds left last week; two minute offense).  If the coaches could find a way to create that sort of urgency for him for 60 minutes, this game would be a blowout.

the coaches are a hell of a lot smarter then me (i hope) but why not put him in a no huddle to start and alternate using it throughout the game?

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Give him a dose of colonoscopy prep a few hours before the game.  I guarantee it will create urgency.  

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Isn’t Herby dealing with some type of injury?

Yep he’ got a broken finger on his left hand. He’s gotta be in shotgun most of the time because it’s easier than taking a direct snap. He’s got some kinda bulky brace on the finger 

• Upvote 1

I'm going tonight cashing in on my Fathers Day gift. My first and only game of the season looking forward to it. I think it will fit into a pattern for Jets games this season low on offense but high on defense it will all depend on turnovers I think. They have a good rush and our O-line is on crutches. I think we win that battle though, hopefully Zach protects the ball better than Herbert, Jets 24 LAC 20.

• Upvote 2