### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He’s been getting stuffed at the line dude.  

So little creativity in the run game.  Up the Middle, Up the Middle, Off Tackle, Up the Middle.  Pull a lineman, Run a Counter, Do anything.  Power ******* football.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When a hockey goalie gets pulled, often it’s not just about the goalie performance.  It’s a team failure sometimes that necessitates the change.

Even if Saleh and you delusional Zach defenders want to argue Zach isn’t the majority of the problem with this O like he is, it’s time to make a change.  

Not if you keep clapping harder in denial!!

Bob is seeing improvements!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They intentionally avoided bringing in a viable backup so they’d never have to make that call. 

I get it , but we’ve both seen QBs been pulled for way less ..all joking aside ( and I love the joking part )….if they are serious about winning you have pull him . I know Boyle is probably bad but you have to try something 

Just now, rbstern said:

Sorry, this isn't on ZW.

Hall...drop.  Cook...drop.  Lazard...drop.  Lazard...illegal motion.  Ruckert...illegal formation.

dude you don't get it. all of that and the punt return TD is on Zach. Catch up.

1 minute ago, BP said:

Penalties, fumbles. Rinse repeat. It’s always something, but we can all agree that the Jets are not a well coached team. And are probably the dumbest team in the nfl. Oh and all of their games are boring.

did I leave anything out? @T0mShane ?

I feel like it’s impossible to really evaluate much else when the quarterback is this bad. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, rbstern said:

Sorry, this isn't on ZW.

Hall...drop.  Cook...drop.  Lazard...drop.  Lazard...illegal motion.  Ruckert...illegal formation.

He's far from the only problem, but are we really to believe the NFL's worst QB is blameless unless every single other player on the team is 100% completely flawless?

• Post of the Week 1