### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That's a good analogy. I said it in another post, there's a lot wrong on offense. Only one change shakes things up.

Siemian has to be better than what we are seeing right now 

Teams this weekend throwing for 400 yards with rookies and guys that don't know the playbook.

Have to make a change.

The guy that just got fired mid season in his first year at head coach is running the offense

this is NOT those other teams!!

4 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Why is it that a QB who was traded twice in the same season can learn an offense in two days and look better than the 2nd pick in the draft?

Fixed

Why is it that a QB who was traded twice in the same season can learn an offense in two days and look better than the 2nd pick in the draft whos in his 4th year?  Scratching my head. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetswin said:

Holy crap do you have a single post that doesn't take a shot at Zach?

He deserves every single one, as does everyone who tried to gaslight us into thinking he’s secretly good for 3 f**king years.  

Enough of this sh*t.  GFY Zach.  And f**k this regime for refusing to bench him, too.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I hope everyone is now out on these Aaron Rodgers’ guys. Lazard can’t hold onto a football and Cobb just sucks.  I want nothing to do with an aging Davante Adams no matter how good he looked three years ago. 

Wish we had got the bunch of them from Walmart.  They would take them back.  Should have gotten Carr.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

you're not going to survive this campaign of ignorance. You know that, right?

You'll never live it down. We're talking changing zip codes. Minimum.

I’m shocked people still read his posts. It’s impossible to take seriously.

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

It’s a designed screen pass, this is not one to kill Wilson on he made the right play based on the play call and the way the play develops.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

He could clearly get the ball to Hall, throw it to hall.  Let him make a play.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As @T0mShane there are indeed  issues with this team, but problems 1-14 are Zach Wilson.  It’s over.  He’s the worst.  

Lazard is not a contested catch guy. He’s a big dude who you want to run through zones and beat up on nickel corners. Because Zach Wilson can’t even complete passes to the very elite Garrett Wilson, it puts Lazard into the de facto #1 receiver role where he’s locked up in man coverage, which is going to make him suck. If the Jets had a functional QB, Garrett Wilson is getting 50% of the targets, defenses are over-committing to stop him, and everyone else splits up the rest of the pie. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

Just now, JiF said:

Everyone wanted them to let Zach rip it, go hurry up, play tempo, yadayada....well, here you have it.  81 yards on 23 attempts, 3.5 ypc, w/ a fumble loss.  Meanwhile, Hall is averaging 4 ypc w/ 9 carries.  It makes no sense, Zach sucks.

Thankfully, they tried it. No stone unturned. I knew that it was out of desperation though since they have no answers for this offense. I just knew it when I saw them go hurry up. It was a figurative “Hail Mary” since they are out of ideas on offense. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

This would be a Super Bowl team right now with Shedeur Sanders.

ZW is such a colossal cruel joke.

Of all the QBs in college, Shedeur Sanders is my favorite. High floor and high ceiling. Unlike these other QBs, he doesn't have a stacked team. So you actually get to see how he plays under pressure. The only other player on the Colorado offense that will play in the NFL is a cornerback. 😂

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I wish we could see Brownlee, who had chemistry with Zach. I don’t understand this team at all. Their record is due to luck overcoming the terrible aspects of the team that drag the team down. Defense and special teams have been incredible and I don’t see any bad decision their. The offense is littered with bad decisions from who plays to playing to strengths and performance. 

They keep throwing bad money at good at the QB position.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Why is it that a QB who was traded twice in the same season can learn an offense in two days and look better than the 2nd pick in the draft?

All QBs look like rocket scientists compared to Zach, although Josh Dobbs is a legit rocket scientist.

Guy is smart as a whip. Have wanted him as a Jet since forever.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sourceworx said:

They pinned themselves in a corner by not bringing in a legit backup this off-season. We're stuck with Zack.

Josh Dobbs just won a game hero style with like 15 minutes of practice why couldn’t the Jets find a better option then Wilson?

• Upvote 1