### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, Jolot said:

I don’t see how they trot him out there next week …I honestly think Buck and Aikman did us a huge favor but publicly defecting on Zach for 3 hours tonight …I bet we see Simien Sunday 

Are you crazy? Saleh is running to the press conference to tell that ZW will start the rest of the year

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Upsetting listening to this “Hey, it’s the whole offense guys.” The Jets averaged the most passing yards in football when Zach Wilson was out last year. It’s ok to just blame Zach and move on with your point. He’s got a lot of money. He’ll be ok

Jets have six 30+ point games since 2021 and only 2 of them have been piloted by Zach.  

We are also now 0-38 this season at scoring TDs on drives starting in our own territory.  About to be 0-39.

To think this board skewered Mike White’s dink & dunk field goal drives.  Swine.  All of them.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

Man Troy is just ripping Saleh and the offense to shreds.  He just wont stop nor should he. 

This is what happens when you handle rosters moves with the ego of a multiple SB winning regime. Good for these clowns embarrassment is the only thing that will bring the needed changes 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I started the night down big in fantasy with only Chargers D left. 

Im one pick-6 or fumble-6 away from taking the lead.  lol.

I was down 40.

I had Breece, Herbert, Zeurlin, and Allen going.

I lost by 10 cause they all did nothing.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

cant wait till Rodgers and Hackett light up the scoreboard next year. 

It's not even an exaggeration to say the Rodgers trade is very likely the only reason there might not be a full top-to-bottom housecleaning of this team in 2 months time.

I don't think that was by any measure a mistake when it came to that trade nor the heavily back-loaded contract that followed.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vader said:

The injuries and Corey Davis Retirement are hard to control and the Jets have had mucho injuries... I like the team JD built. It's never really been able to play together. Ever.

I hear ya, but I don’t know. They came into this season with Brown and Becton as their starting tackles.  Breece was a huge question mark.  Cook has turned out to be horrible.    They had no viable backup QB behind Rodgers, and only Lazard as WR2 opposite G. Wilson.  Seems like the offense was never going to have much hope. 

6 minutes ago, Vader said:

The injuries and Corey Davis Retirement are hard to control and the Jets have had mucho injuries... I like the team JD built. It's never really been able to play together. Ever.

JD deserves a lot of the blame. He didn't upgrade the backup QB, didn't upgrade the Oline, didn't upgrade the WR. This offense is atrocious 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

cant wait till Rodgers and Hackett light up the scoreboard next year. 

I genuinely don’t believe Rodgers takes another snap for us. The fact that he drives social media buzz without contributing is literally all Woody cares about.

1 minute ago, ZachStepdad said:

I’m at the game rn …. This offense is ******* trash … Zach is a ****in bum…. Hackett is a complete **** face too

No one should willingly spend any money to see this offense. It is really historically bad.  

• Upvote 1