Bills lose, we are somehow alive

kevinc855

35 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

It’s almost Thanksgiving and the Jets haven’t scored a touchdown in November. Let’s crawl before we walk.

Well it has looked bleak the last few weeks, but at this point we are typically already completely out if it. So, as the saying goes “So your tellin me there’s a chance”.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

As unlikely as it is at this point the Jets still control their own destiny to the division. Feels like they need a miracle to get it together on offense.

It doesn't seem possible, but we wouldn't even need help from other teams for us to win this division. 

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Well it has looked bleak the last few weeks, but at this point we are typically already completely out if it. So, as the saying goes “So your tellin me there’s a chance”.

Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

It’s hard to beat anybody when you can’t score a f*cking touchdown 

I don’t want to hear d*ck about beating anyone until we score another touchdown 

Just like last year at the end of the season.  We lost every single week, yet, every week we were told we were still in it.  We got nothin'.  Our HC thinks Zach is improving.  I too want to know - where are all our touchdowns?  Jet games, just like last season are really hard to watch.

• Upvote 1

I really am impressed that anyone rrally cares if we win or lose at this point. I am at the point now that I am just waiting for JD and Saleh to be shown the door. 

JD said when he got here thst job #1 was fixing the OL. It is as bad as it has ever been. Yeah I know we have had injuries there but we still have no players on it that you can aay are foundation pieces and it's getting old now. 

The fact that after all the evidence there is that Zach isn't  the guy and they keep sending him out there alone is a fireable. I know Siemian is not going to be an improvement  but playing him instead of Zach would ay least show we know Zach isn’t  going to put us in a position to win with the O so we are trying something else. 

I mean what else do you have to see to know how deep the problems are.