Jimmy Kimmel to sue Aaron Rodgers over Jeffrey Epstein allegations

I watched Rodgers on McAfee earlier.  As long as you're not super sensitive, Arod is entertaining.  

Just remember he's a 40 year old that has never worked a day in his life.  Cool dude.  Smart, funny...  just realize he's a lil "off".  Then enjoy the show.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Beat me to it.

I hope Woody is on that list and he has to sell the team.

Young Christopher was the gimp in the box 

IMG_0980.jpeg

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Before this gets locked I would like to say I agree with you.  He is an untalented unfunny d-bag who has failed up in life and I think had a lot to do with the demise of The Howard Stern Show with his relationship with Howard and Hollywoodization of him

Late night comedy blows nowadays. It’s all politics all the time. Non stop

I grew up with letterman on nbc with the Grateful Dead jamming on his show and actual comedy that made me laugh.

BTW I am astounded that our prestigious moderator team hasn’t locked this thread already.

@Thor99 oh wait, he’s still low man on the totem poll after 16 years. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Not sure I’ve ever known of a human being more f*cking stupid than Jimmy Kimmel.

Agreed.  Jimmy Kimmel is awful, regardless of whether he's on the list.

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I'm sure he is on the list what a dueshe

I wouldn't be shocked.

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Before this gets locked I would like to say I agree with you.  He is an untalented unfunny d-bag who has failed up in life and I think had a lot to do with the demise of The Howard Stern Show with his relationship with Howard and Hollywoodization of him

Sadly, I think Howard has always looked up to Jimmy and wanted his approval.

3 hours ago, LSJF said:

I freaking hate Jimmy kimmel , such a d bag, with his smug face and squinty eyes…

He's SUCH a d bag!

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jesus, people are so stupid. Do they teach reading anymore? 

He never said Kimmel was "on the list", but he'll be sad because they're all going to be Democrats that Kimmel shills for. 

How do I know the list is all Dems? Because if any (R) of note was on that list, it would have leaked in the media the next day. 😆 

Good night. 😆 

Agreed that even if he's not on the list (though he might be), he will likely be very upset that there will be plenty of people who he's close with who are.  

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I love Rodgers again 😂

LMFAO!  Same!  

4 hours ago, Grandy said:

I understand disliking Kimmel, but that's a terrible accusation to throw around unsubstantiated.

If anyone deserves that, it's Jimmy Kimmel.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  Jimmy Kimmel is awful, regardless of whether he's on the list.

I wouldn't be shocked.

Sadly, I think Howard has always looked up to Jimmy and wanted his approval.

He's SUCH a d bag!

Agreed that even if he's not on the list (though he might be), he will likely be very upset that there will be plenty of people who he's close with who are.  

LMFAO!  Same!  

If anyone deserves that, it's Jimmy Kimmel.

Kimmel was Howard’s in with the A-list Hollywood crowd.  All Howard does now is starf ck

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1