Stefan Diggs cryptic tweat - Trade upcoming ?

Was just talking about this with a buddy. If you’re the Bills, why not move Diggs now while he’s really on his last year or two of his prime…. then throw picks and a contract at Justin Jefferson? They do not need the next 2 years of first round picks more than they do a Justin Jefferson with Allen

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'd love to see Diggs go to a crap team with no QB.  Just a spoiled spoiled player, does not like it here, trade me, gets dealt to a good team with a good Qb.   I want more money! They give it to him.

I want the ball more and am going to scream about it!  He gets tons of targets.

Almost all WRs are spoiled diva bitches, sooner or later they turn into whiny bitches.

He hates Josh Allen.  Probably hates everybody.  Has the body language of a 2 year old on game day. Gone are the HC's who wouldnt up with that sh*t. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'd love to see Diggs go to a crap team with no QB.  Just a spoiled spoiled player, does not like it here, trade me, gets dealt to a good team with a good Qb.   I want more money! They give it to him.

I want the ball more and am going to scream about it!  He gets tons of targets.

Almost all WRs are spoiled diva bitches, sooner or later they turn into whiny bitches.

This is a funny take when you consider the Diggs Treadwell hypothesis. 

• Post of the Week 1

He's a prima donna...and now his production is matching the attitude volume. Good for Buffalo for getting ahead of it. This guy almost tanked the season with his early season meltdown locker room nonsense.

While they're at it they should definitely trade Josh Allen too. The guy is a real locker room problem and Buffalo certainly doesn't need that!

• Haha 1

Funny, the Bills were universally lauded when they traded for Diggs.

If they had sat tight and retained that 1st rounder, they could have had Justin Jefferson now squarely in his prime.

Instead, they have a washed, disgruntled Diggs begging for the exits.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Funny, the Bills were universally lauded when they traded for Diggs.

If they had sat tight and retained that 1st rounder, they could have had Justin Jefferson now squarely in his prime.

Instead, they have a washed, disgruntled Diggs begging for the exits.

Granted Jefferson is also unhappy and looking for a record shattering contract.

Kinda just the nature of WRs. We’re fortunate GW seems to down to earth he’d have more of a reason to demand a trade than most of these guys.

18 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Kinda just the nature of WRs. We’re fortunate GW seems to down to earth he’d have more of a reason to demand a trade than most of these guys.

For now!

with this organization? I fear a trade demand is fast approaching. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If 2024 doesn’t go well I fully expect GW to request a trade. You could tell his patience was running razor thin by seasons end.

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

If 2024 doesn’t go well I fully expect GW to request a trade. You could tell his patience was running razor thin by seasons end.

Another reason why if they know rodgers is on the outs, they’re lookin’ at qbs. 

I think the bills are going to use diggs to trade up in the draft for one of the top wrs. 

What's the value of trading diggs and a first rd swap with the jets? Ppl say it wouldn't happen in the division but idk I can see it happening. 

Jets get diggs and 1. (28) And a 5th

Buffalo gets 1.  (10) A 4th and 5/6 next year

Is that reasonable or no

I think the bills are going to use diggs to trade up in the draft for one of the top wrs. 
What's the value of trading diggs and a first rd swap with the jets? Ppl say it wouldn't happen in the division but idk I can see it happening. 

Jets get diggs and 1. (28) And a 5th
Buffalo gets 1.  (10) A 4th and 5/6 next year

Is that reasonable or no
Depends how much you value Diggs

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Plen T said:

Crybaby Diggs doing his usual whining before he disappears in December

He's a helluva wr but it's definitely annoying. I really believe buffalo is going to trade him during the draft. 

If buffalo takes a wr in rd 1 he's obviously starting. Shakir and Samuel are obviously not getting benched. If you draft another wr in rd 4 or even double dip rd2 , he's also playing. 

I think they told diggs he'll be traded on draft day

I think the most buffalo could get is a 3rd and couple day 3 picks. 

He does make sense to a win now team like the jets. Trading in the division is unusual but I don't think it's out of the question as long as it's fair for both sides

9 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Yup

Boys probably about to trade for him

GOOD.  Sick of him in the AFCE.  It puts a fairly nice dent in the Bills' fender for sure.  They be drafting a WR somewhere early I think.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

39 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Bills actually need more WR help than the Jets, even if Diggs stays.

Bro looked like a shell of himself last season.

He was awesome in the first 4-5 games, like top 3 awesome and I'm pretty sure he had a core muscle injury. He was constantly pacing himself through games afterwards and his snap count dipped. 

I knew buffalo would lose to KC as exciting as the game was. Its incredible Allen almost pulled it out with both his wrs hurt. Gotta respect Mahomes greatness

The chiefs are close to doing something that's never been done. The last two teams that got very close were the 94 cowboys and 90 49ers. 

The 05 pats were kinda close