I better learn how to face it
He's gone, He's gone
Oh I, oh I
I'd pay the devil to replace him
He's gone, He's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Did anyone else wake up this morning and feel better?

the suns shining, the flowers are blooming 

I wonder what's different today? 

Happy Good Vibes GIF by Major League Soccer

Im glad youre happy. This is the best youve sounded since u ranted about no sidewalks on I95

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JKlecko said:

I have little confidence in JD any more, but he did have an all-time great draft in 2022.  Even a blind squirrel can find a nut.  Maybe we get lucky and get a good parting gift from him.  I'm torn between wanting the Jets to suck this season to ensure that both JD and Saleh are fired, and wanting them to have a great season to reward all of us long-suffering Jets fans.

If I were Sauce or Wilson or Breece, I wouldn't be surprised if they are thinking about moving on after watching the moves of JD.  He had 1 draft... no back up QB and these kids careers are going to waste.

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Honestly I want fuaga but would be fine with bowers 

Bit - what position do you ultimately see Fuaga playing?  Can he make it as a left tackle at the NFL level?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Honestly I want fuaga  

I choose to only acknowledge this part.

BTW, do you know of this dude Voch Lombardi on the Youtubes? Ehh, I don't know f***-all about scouting offensive lineman, but *apparently* he does and he loves Fuaga (#1 rated tackle)?

Or is he a charlatan?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JKlecko said:

The drama-fest is due to Social Media and many Jets fans being impatient and a bunch of drama queens.  You must not have been a Jets fan for more than 5 minutes.  If you've been a fan for nearly 60 years like I have, then you'd know that they've had many, many busts, a number of whom were never even good enough to make it on the field or even out of training camp.

At least Zach has lots of physical talent and showed a few flashes.  He never had a chance to succeed with the Jets.  JD and Saleh couldn't have possibly done things any more wrong than they did in drafting and trying to develop a rookie QB.  To refresh your memory of Jets busts, I suggest that you take a look at the Jets draft history here:   https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyj/draft.htm

You just went full on dumbass, new guy. I wonder what your former user name was before this burner account... 🤔 FactsOnly??

Screenshot_20240423_184737_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bfa08c644af07c01da5412aacface828.jpg

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:
Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell me what is right for me
My daddy tried to bore me with a sermon
But it's plain to see that they can't comfort me
Sorry, Charlie, for the imposition
I think I got it (got it), I got the strength to carry on, yeah
I need a drink and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, ooh, what will be
He's gone, he's gone
Oh I, oh I
I better learn how to face it
He's gone, He's gone
Oh I, oh I
I'd pay the devil to replace him
He's gone, He's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?

Congrats to Zach on not having to spend eternity in the city!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, cat999 said:

Bit - what position do you ultimately see Fuaga playing?  Can he make it as a left tackle at the NFL level?

It's probably not his best position but he can play it 

17 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

I choose to only acknowledge this part.

BTW, do you know of this dude Voch Lombardi on the Youtubes? Ehh, I don't know f***-all about scouting offensive lineman, but *apparently* he does and he loves Fuaga (#1 rated tackle)?

Or is he a charlatan?

I'm going to have to look him up. My go to guy is Brandon thorn 

Besides his pay site he does alot of the BR scouting reports that just say "staff" 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, bitonti said:

It's probably not his best position but he can play it 

I'm going to have to look him up. My go to guy is Brandon thorn 

Besides his pay site he does alot of the BR scouting reports that just say "staff" 

Doesn't Thorn think Fuaga should play guard?

9 minutes ago, derp said:

Doesn't Thorn think Fuaga should play guard?

understand his view point in that Mike iupati or avt "could" play left tackle but would you necessarily want him there? When he's a pro bowl type at a different spot? People talk about left tackle like it's the be all end all but having an all pro rt is plenty valuable too 

just don't think the Jets are in the OL market like that. They should be but they aren't 

@RedBeardedSavage I watched a bunch of voch just now and he's good. I agree with fuaga over alt. Alt isn't bad he's just probably not a pro bowl type. He's plug and play. Fuaga has more upside, as crazy as that sounds 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

understand his view point in that Mike iupati or avt "could" play left tackle but would you necessarily want him there? When he's a pro bowl type at a different spot? People talk about left tackle like it's the be all end all but having an all pro rt is plenty valuable too 

just don't think the Jets are in the OL market like that. They should be but they aren't 

@RedBeardedSavage I watched a bunch of voch just now and he's good. I agree with fuaga over alt. Alt isn't bad he's just probably not a pro bowl type. He's plug and play. Fuaga has more upside, as crazy as that sounds 

Appreciate it brotha, just trying to find some reliable people to watch and learn. Good to know Voch is legit. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

There's the difference between Brady and Rodgers.

You're right, Brady ran the play as designed.  

What made Rodgers really special was his ability to play outside the pocket and make thing happen.  We're not going to get that Rodgers.  We're going to get a 41 year middle of the road pocket passer with heavy feet.

But aren't you excited to see what competent QB play looks like after 3 years of QB hell? I mean Mike White looked like Dan Marino after Wilson was sent to the bench.