USA Today predicts the Jets will...

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yo, I need someone to teach me how to go on one of those betting sites and bet the Jets to win it all. 

stay away from those betting sites - no good and once they have your info they will continually hound you. 

Come to uncle trotter and I will handle the action for you. Tell your friends as well.

See the way I figure it the Jets aren't winning another super bowl while I am alive and if they do - I most likely drop during the game so I don't see them finish.

I will have gone to Vegas and had a grand old time with the money I was holding.

Solid plan no? What could possibly go wrong? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

This can't possibly be correct. It has the Raiders going 6-11. 

My prediction for that dog crap team was 6-11, 7-10 if they get lucky.  Probably end up worse, with like 4 or 5 wins. Maybe Max will win a couple of games single handedly.

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yo, I need someone to teach me how to go on one of those betting sites and bet the Jets to win it all. 

25 minutes ago, Trotter said:

stay away from those betting sites - no good and once they have your info they will continually hound you. 

Come to uncle trotter and I will handle the action for you. Tell your friends as well.

See the way I figure it the Jets aren't winning another super bowl while I am alive and if they do - I most likely drop during the game so I don't see them finish.

I will have gone to Vegas and had a grand old time with the money I was holding.

Solid plan no? What could possibly go wrong? 

STRAIGHTNew York Jets | Super Bowl Winner
NEW YORK JETS+2500
NFL Super Bowl Winner
Super Bowl 59 2025 Winner
Feb 9 | 6:30pm
Pending Credits:

2Reward Credits2Tier Credits

Odds:+2500
Cash Wager:$20.00
Pays:$520.00
Ref: xxxxxxx  | May 18, 2024 @ 6:37pm
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I'm in. Claiming this. I accept this energy I claim this. Whatever the weirdo crystal people say. I manifest this. 47 rules of power. The secret. No wammy no wammy stop.

I too am willing to press my luck! 

• Upvote 2