**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

17 minutes ago, Barton said:

Need to add another legit weapon at WR (Devante) to make up for his lack of excapability, IMO.

But looks like a solid 27 tds, 7 int season from him, IMO. 

They've run the offense the first 2 games as if they are scared to let Rodgers throw.  He is going to have to throw >200 yards at some point if they plan on having success.

Rodgers still has a good/great arm.  Certain drives he's looked great, others he's looked antsy like Zach out there.  Hopefully he and the OL keep gelling in the next few weeks.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

They've run the offense the first 2 games as if they are scared to let Rodgers throw.  He is going to have to throw >200 yards at some point if they plan on having success.

Rodgers still has a good/great arm.  Certain drives he's looked great, others he's looked antsy like Zach out there.  Hopefully he and the OL keep gelling in the next few weeks.

The offense will look better every game. It's the DLine that is this teams big problem now. 

I am admittedly a Jets fan with rose colored glasses. But after all this misery that we fans have been through, I am not sure that we can win with this coaching staff. I have no faith in them winning a big game. Can’t help this sentiment after over 60 years of frustration. But as we like to say, Let’s go Jets

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Agreed but you have to remember he didn't play last year either. As of right now I'm gonna chalk it up to rust as we have already seen him make some pretty good throws/reads

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Yes.  Rodgers is going to have to be much better if they want to make any noise.  They can squeak out 9 wins like this but we were hoping for more this year.

• Upvote 1

Yes.  Rodgers is going to have to be much better if they want to make any noise.  They can squeak out 9 wins like this but we were hoping for more this year.

For now I’ll enjoy three touchdowns; but I assume he will get better and better as he chips away the rust. Probably will take 6 games or so to be “back”. Titans have a dominant defense as well.
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

His major injury was the result of him getting screwed into the turf by Leonard Floyd? He doesn’t have any explosiveness or escapability right now and got chased down by a nose tackle. I don’t like the long-term outlook with the way he’s playing. Some gorgeous throws, but a lot of ick in between

Eh, it was pretty innocuous. Just twisted the wrong way. It’s not like he’s been beaten up and his body’s breaking down. Anyone can do their achilles, as we seen again today.

I think if the chemistry and timing improves with the group the lack of mobility will be less of a factor. The whole unit is a bit off as we’re seeing with delay of games and miscommunications. 

All is going according to my prediction. Early struggles. Late dominance. Playoff heartbreak. Can’t wait. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

They are definitely taking it slow and conservative with Rodgers. Hopefully it does not continue and its more of an easing him back into real games strategy. Time will tell. 

• Upvote 1