**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

No

He definitely hurt something in practice before the Bills game, but not sure if it’s the exact same thing this time. 

there was talk last year that it could have been the precursor to the injury. Time will tell I guess

This is just typical Jets they get your hopes up and you get them crushed 
Coacjhing staff did not have this team ready to play
The defense feels small and soft .. quick and play hard .. but they don't seem to have the beef.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just now, BP said:

Every time they went empty backfield broncos all out blitzed and the plays failed. And…. They kept doing it. Horrible coaching 

I still don’t understand why Allen is not getting more playing time. Every time he is in there he makes things happen 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jets723 said:

I still don’t understand why Allen is not getting more playing time. Every time he is in there he makes things happen 

Just like hacketts father. (Who used to take Santana moss out on running plays). We have a clueless coaching staff

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

The defense feels small and soft .. quick and play hard .. but they don't seem to have the beef.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Douglas really screwed up.  I could understand letting Huff go but then dumping JFM for a bag of chips and the whole Reddick disaster. Reddick is an idiot but Douglas should’ve never traded fir him knowing this 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To catch up on the season: the QB looks like his legs are shot, the star WR is frozen out and disengaged, the star RB looks like he’s 100 years old, the OL is starting to break down, and we just lost to a team whose rookie QB couldn’t throw the football. Sauce Gardner isn’t even trying to tackle anymore and the $100 million dollar DT is invisible. Beat up on them Pats, though. 

It's a comedic post but you're spot-on.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

He definitely hurt something in practice before the Bills game, but not sure if it’s the exact same thing this time. 

there was talk last year that it could have been the precursor to the injury. Time will tell I guess

It was a strained calf that he had before the achilles tear. It don't matter though. When you're a few months away from 41 things break and tear a lot easier than when you're 20 or even 30. Fact of life. Which is why bringing in Rodgers is and always has been a big-time, all-or-nothing gamble.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

It was a lingering calf injury. Nothing like today 

• Upvote 1

Nobody on offense came to play today. Felt like a game from last year. Rodgers isn't here to be superman but he's definitely here to be able to edge out a win against an inferior football team when push comes to shove in the 4th quarter. Bad loss, but it's only one week so we keep it moving