Saleh v Rodgers Is Happening

The former struggles for his job, the latter struggles his legacy. 

It’s shocking how Rodgers has been teflon for that fiasco v Denver. But who is anyone least of all McAfee to call out a gravy train $. Yet not surprising. Up is down these days. 

The mob cries out ‘Saleh had 10 days to prep, it’s a travesty’ his team’s performance last week! Not without merit. 

The egomaniacal Rodgers runs the Jets offense at Woody’s behest.

Saleh runs the Jets defense at Woody’s behest.

Saleh has help up his end of the bargain. Rodgers hasn’t.

Two men enter, both must succeed for both to leave. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 8
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

It’s shocking how Rodgers has been teflon for that fiasco v Denver. But who is anyone least of all McAfee to call out a gravy train $. Yet not surprising. Up is down these days. 

The mob cries out ‘Saleh had 10 days to prep, it’s a travesty’ his team’s performance last week! Not without merit. 

Sir do you have any interest in an auxiliary provisional captaincy role y/n

• Haha 3

Wait, are you just pulling this out if your ass or has there been a new/recent report that confirms any of it?

I wish you idiots would stop with all of these self-important “I had a thought” threads. Build discussion around actual happenings, not the kooky nonsense you dream up while you’re second guessing your life choices.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, varjet said:

The today’s NFL/AFC the Jets needed to beat Denver.  

2-6 can easily happen. 

Vikings have been playing great and the game is at a neutral site.

Monday night vs the Bills sounds like a massacre waiting to happen.

I don't care who the QB is, Pittsburgh at Pitt is not going to be fun. I just hope Rodgers is able to get out of that game still walking.

26 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Vikings have been playing great and the game is at a neutral site.

Monday night vs the Bills sounds like a massacre waiting to happen.

I don't care who the QB is, Pittsburgh at Pitt is not going to be fun. I just hope Rodgers is able to get out of that game still walking.

image.jpeg.582c666d0a53ef99943227d6346be822.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AFJF said:

Saleh knows what's up.

He ran away from the "cadence" comments in a hurry before eventually saying it was a media creation, as if it wasn't actually the answer he gave when asked what the problem was on offense that led to so many flags.

AR is running the show and Bob understands that.

But it was media creation, go actually watch what he said and then see how Connor Hughes put words in Salehs mouths when asking the question to Rodgers. 

• Upvote 1

Saleh is right - this is a media creation. Totally distorted what Saleh said. Just go back to listen to his answer. Reporters love controversy and they don’t care if it’s fabricated. Plus a lot of national media do not like Rodgers because he doesn’t kiss their butts and is an independent thinker. 

you wonder why BB was the way he was - you got your answer

Let's see ..

Saleh - NYJ Head Coach
Rodgers - NYJ QB

... Yeah ... I don't see the theory you are proposing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Manning was throwing wounded ducks out with a max distance of 15 yards, and he still won that Super Bowl with the Broncos.

The difference is the Broncos actually had a legit all-world defense and at least a halfway decent HC in Kubiak.

Jets have a fraudulent HC and a defense with more holes up the middle than RMS Titanic.

Rodgers isn't the problem.  It's Coach Bobby.

• Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, Ulrich said:

Bye week Thunder dome.  2 go in 1 comes out.

17 hours ago, Ulrich said:

This is correct.

18 hours ago, Ulrich said:

yikes!! lol what a bad take.

pretty sure Rodgers was asking for breece hall to run into walls or goal line not to go to allen. Saleh hasnt run the def in a long time friend.

Id say ulbrich run a much better system that Saleh ever did. Also he absolutely takes not responsibility for the offense and it is embarrassing. Liek anyone can see Hackett calls a bad game and sucks. It isn't some big mysterious thing for saleh to act and put a good offense on the board. 

• Sympathy 1

Simply another post game where Saleh says they'll look into that or they gotta fix that, he has to be done. He's a broken record, and there's no good parts. Adds no real value, not coaching the defense, knows nothing about offense and gets outcoached in HC decisions every game. 

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, are you just pulling this out if your ass or has there been a new/recent report that confirms any of it?

I wish you idiots would stop with all of these self-important “I had a thought” threads. Build discussion around actual happenings, not the kooky nonsense you dream up while you’re second guessing your life choices.

I saw a brief clip of Boomer saying something similar, but he was basically pulling it out of his ass too, he said he no basis for thinking it.