Admit it now - season is 100% over

Just save yourself the trouble of watching. Here is a stat for you:

Over five-and-a-half decades,  only 1.07% of 2-6 teams have ever made the postseason

Okay? It's over! If this is what this piece of sh*t team, this lousy owner, and this grade A cocky, smug dipsh*t of a conspiracy theorist egomaniac QB puts on the field, well F them all. They do not get another minute of my time, or another penny of my money. It's over.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I remember when I was in the Army and barely paid attention to the Jets because there was no real national media yet, they just showed the scores at the end of the 6pm news, and the only games you could see were whatever the networks deemed your "local market". Plus, training, deployments and even a lil old war. SO I think I watched maybe 3 Jets games in a 4-5 year period...

Those were good times. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I remember when I was in the Army and barely paid attention to the Jets because there was no real national media yet, they just showed the scores at the end of the 6pm news, and the only games you could see were whatever the networks deemed your "local market". Plus, training, deployments and even a lil old war. SO I think I watched maybe 3 Jets games in a 4-5 year period...

Those were good times. 

GeorgeMichaelSportsMachine2.jpg.af6e844f28f483069a391b1830a1cd09.jpg

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Your right but what if they have an even better week if practice than last week?

And what about the awesome preseason we just had?  I mean, the Jets looked really good in the preseason!

• Haha 1

I'd be curious to know how much that 1.07% goes down when those teams are facing a competitive back half of the season. The team will be lucky to pick up the Jaguars game and maybe another one. No playoff path for a four win team.

Rodgers is cooked and the coaching staff is too much of the problem to turn the ship around mid-season. The team should make developing a quality coaching staff it's number one priority for the offseason. Hope Rodgers retires, retain TT and draft a third QB the new coaching staff likes and let them engage in an open competition. 

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Done before Halloween yet again and the team has not made the playoffs in the Douglas era.

If Douglas has a job come black monday there will be something really wrong.

It's a 12 year plan! Mike Brown operating as the GM of his team took 14 years to make the playoffs. Douglas hasn't been losing for even half that time yet!