New Jets Fan born!

aec4

My son Nicholas was born today.. 21" long, 8 lbs even though he was 2 weeks early! He came out with only 5 minutes of pushing and immediately went into his lecture on how to cover a crossing route! (and then a Jets chant)

Congrats man, that's awesome!!!

I'm sure you've got plenty of these lined up already??? I hope that's boy clothes, i'm not 100% sure. Regardless, congrats, that's awesome!

51W41BY7GHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

My son Nicholas was born today.. 21" long, 8 lbs even though he was 2 weeks early! He came out with only 5 minutes of pushing and immediately went into his lecture on how to cover a crossing route! (and then a Jets chant)

Congratulations aec, I hope the little man is healthy and happy and that momma is doing well. All the best...

Oh man, congratulations!!!

from one jet fan to another, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family, may this bring good luck to us jet fans, but most important...

congratulations. That's what it's really all about.

go jets.

Best wishes to you and the new Mom, who gets extra TLC from you for a while (Hint). I have a Nicholas of my own, who is now 10 1/2. You just took me back to his birthday. I wish your Nicholas a lifetime of health and happiness, though I guess that precludes him from being a Jet fan. You will all enjoy the insane ride.

Archived