Yo, FireIdzik.com guys

nj meadowlands

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of jealous do-nothings who have nothing better to do than sit back in their chairs and make pronouncements and Roman Colosseum-like judgements as to whether THEY consider other people's actions up to "their" superior standards. So....um....sorry to the guys at firejohnidzik.com because the peanut gallery has given you guys a thumbs down.

As for me, I want to THANK YOU GUYS for EVERYTHING that you guys did in trying to give us, the fans a voice in these matters. You absolutely DID make a difference, regardless of what the Jets-can-do-no-wrong crowd says.

Agreed

...your efforts were meaningless and did not contribute to producing today's result. Congrats for wasting time and money. Kudos!

Idle speculation.  You have no clue if, and how much, the fan pressure contributed to our imbecile owner's decision to kick Idsuck to the curb.  I doubt highly that their efforts were "meaningless" as you claim.  You state your opinion as though it were fact.  Posts like that are kind of stupid, you know.

Via Facebook:

It doesn't matter to us how much or how little credit this movement gets for this fantastic news... All that matters is that when we wake up tomorrow, the mission will be complete.

We thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for your never ending support and tireless effort. From the people who simply posted messages to the volunteers who distributed towels, the people who purchased t-shirts and donated money to an idea that we could make a difference, Jets fans showed how passionate that we are about our REAL goal, celebrating a Jets Super Bowl victory!

We would also like to take the time to thank Rex Ryan for giving us everything that he had. There isn't one Jets fan who will forget his two playoff runs - specifically going in to Foxboro and beating the Pats. We wish him nothing but the best and want to let him know that he will be greatly missed by so many in our movement.

Better days are ahead for Gang Green and we are so excited for the future.

FireJohnIdzik.com

10 out of 12? I've got 11 out of 12. Who do you have as the other non-whiff besides Amaro? IK?

OMG, and if Amaro is considered some kind of a "win" what we have is perhaps the worst draft class since the merger Jace Amaro is a second stringer who drops balls that hit him in between the numbers.

I still want to puke when i think about Idzik blowing the draft the way he did...  You dont get 12 picks and totally sh*t the bed like that.

He didn't get fired for that. He got fired because some guys rented a billboard. :D

Via Facebook:

It doesn't matter to us how much or how little credit this movement gets for this fantastic news... All that matters is that when we wake up tomorrow, the mission will be complete.

We thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for your never ending support and tireless effort. From the people who simply posted messages to the volunteers who distributed towels, the people who purchased t-shirts and donated money to an idea that we could make a difference, Jets fans showed how passionate that we are about our REAL goal, celebrating a Jets Super Bowl victory!

We would also like to take the time to thank Rex Ryan for giving us everything that he had. There isn't one Jets fan who will forget his two playoff runs - specifically going in to Foxboro and beating the Pats. We wish him nothing but the best and want to let him know that he will be greatly missed by so many in our movement.

Better days are ahead for Gang Green and we are so excited for the future.

FireJohnIdzik.com

Well said.

OMG, and if Amaro is considered some kind of a "win" what we have is perhaps the worst draft class since the merger Jace Amaro is a second stringer who drops balls that hit him in between the numbers.

Well it's definitely one of the worst drafts in Jets history, based on the amount and quality of picks vs. the results. But I believe Jace Amaro led all rookie tight ends in receiving, so that's something. Especially considering they were giving him less playing time than Jeff Cumberland for a while there.

We are not taking any sort of victory lap - and we aren't taking credit for anything other than organizing the voice of our supporters and trying to make a difference.

We appreciate jetnation.com - even the people who hated what we were doing and kept the conversation at the top of the message boards for 2 months. This was an extremely polarizing topic that was clearly worthy of discussion.

At the end of the day, 4-12 was unacceptable to Woody and he made the correct moves. That is the only thing that matters to us.

I completely agree. WTF is wrong with some people?

Because they are a bunch of media whores.  "We don't want any media exposure" and then there they were.  The team missing out on the playoffs four straight years and having the worst season since 1997 led to Rex and Idzik being fired, not anything some egotistical Jets' fans thought.  Keep thinking you, and they made a difference.  You're all delusional.

And for the record, I don't think the Jets can do no wrong, I felt the time for a change was needed.  I'm just not an idiot thinking a ******* billboard made a difference to a billionaire.

Because they are a bunch of media whores.  "We don't want any media exposure" and then there they were.  The team missing out on the playoffs four straight years and having the worst season since 1997 led to Rex and Idzik being fired, not anything some egotistical Jets' fans thought.  Keep thinking you, and they made a difference.  You're all delusional.

And for the record, I don't think the Jets can do no wrong, I felt the time for a change was needed.  I'm just not an idiot thinking a ******* billboard made a difference to a billionaire.

While you are entitled to your opinion, those of us know that what bothers Woody more than losing is negative media. I feel they have accomplished it and good for them as they represented my feelings as well.

We are not taking any sort of victory lap - and we aren't taking credit for anything other than organizing the voice of our supporters and trying to make a difference.

We appreciate jetnation.com - even the people who hated what we were doing and kept the conversation at the top of the message boards for 2 months. This was an extremely polarizing topic that was clearly worthy of discussion.

At the end of the day, 4-12 was unacceptable to Woody and he made the correct moves. That is the only thing that matters to us.

Congratulations

You promised to go back to just being a fan again now...right?

See you in London

You guys deserve the keys to the city.

May be it played a role.

But bigger than that; if you google New York Jets and PSL you get 138,000 results, all them on top negative. Simply this franchise is having trouble selling tickets. the stadium was empty most of the season spare when visiting fans bought up seats. And that more than anything played a very big role in these decisions.

4-12

The team's record, and rookies blowing up all over the league making immediate impact, was all that was needed. The billboard was just something that the fans could fap to.

yeah because sports serves a purpose other than fans fapping to millionaires running around

Bradway still has a job, proof that Woody does not know when to cut the cord.... glad to be part of this movement, was a lot of fun and got me on the Jets Extra Point show last wed night. 

He should be gone. But you cannot cut lose the entire scouting department right before they begin to collate the data they collected all college season, The jets paid for that, they need to have access to all that, the new GM needs to see and review it. And after the draft Bradway should be shown the door. To do so sooner might feel good, but you have to get the work product form these guys now. Otherwise you are throwing away presumably valuable work product you already paid for and need, quite desperately. 

We live in the USA and people spend money on lots of crazy things.  I mean people smoke cigarettes and spend thousands of dollars a year to let themselves die of cancer.  No one died in this movement.  It brought a lot of attention and similar things have been done by other organizations.

It sent a message to Woody.  I was in Miami yesterday for the game and was waving my towel I had gotten the week before.  However the Jets played well so there were not as many opportunities.  Only bad thing is Glatt and Bradway haven't been canned.

For the record, I haven't seen you guys taking credit for anything. 

Archived