****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realized Fitzpatrick needs to go Hurry Up Offense ALL THE TIME. F the huddle with this guy. When you give him time to think he F's up but when he get's in a fast paced groove he is clean.

And Fireman Ed is there!! You know watching him lead that chant made you jealous! 

Noticed this last week and I think its reinforced a bit this week.  Fitz seems to thrive in hurry up.

Holy Crap Dolphins are terrible...Im disappointed in them. Philbin is fired after this game.

I agree. Though we were talking crap and laughing about the thought, the Dolphins look terrible. Thats straight coaching. 

If they lost this game yet kept it competitive he could have saved his job, but they just look bad. 

If a player is costing easy points by turnovers or not tossing easy, uncontested TDs it's only a difference on the stat sheet. Costing us points is costing us points. 

No one is getting on Fitz for not threading a needle 20 yards downfield like Rodgers. There aren't 5 people on earth that can do that.

We have our 13 point lead back because everyone else is playing like we're the best team in football (and Miami stinks on ice).

But we knew coming in that Fitz was mediocre. I don't get your point. He has no turnovers and only missed one receiver (did not see an open Decker) that would have resulted in points. He is what he is but YOU act like you are educating us on something we don't know.

We need a good running game, good D and limited turnovers by our QB to win. We don't have the QB you are seeking on our roster and you knew that coming in.

I'm not his biggest fan, but you have to give props that WE HAVE A FOREIGN NATIONALLY SOVEREIGN STADIUM rooting, NAY, CHANTING our team's name and signature. He assisted in that. Give credit when due. Represent Ed.

Right Kyle? Why is our punter so crap, pick up the guy Miami cut Fields

He had a good game last week, but that's the problem I think. Ya just never know what is coming. that's a position that some consistency would be really nice eh? 

What is important is that he realized Decker was wide open and made the throw to him as opposed to some of the QBs in our recent history who would have thrown to Marshal in double coverage as opposed to the wide open man. I am not a huge Fitz supporter but give him some credit he might not make perfect throws but atleast he is aware when he has a guy wide open.

No he didn't "realize" much of anything. It was his primary read and he had a step and a half lead on his man. You could have "realized" that, in real time, if you were the QB. 

My complaints have been more about easy throws he didn't make at all because he didn't see his non-primary read, than "might not make perfect throws" today. He locks in on one target like crazy. The difference is his primary target is open so much more than Jets targets in recent years, because they're just better (and healthy) players, that we get away with it. 

I'm all for getting away with it. And Miami is probably too incompetent to make us pay for a number of Fitzpatrick mistakes in the first half. I'll take that, too.

But he's had an atrocious half of quarterbacking what has been an impossibly easy game the rest of the team (and coaches) have made for him.

I was too harsh on devin smith.  he is so far behind everybody else.  he is still in may trying to pick up the the offense

Chris Ivory might be this teams MVP

decker saved the first half with that one handed catch

now have at least a productive first possession, get it to mid field and pin miami deep at least, and they will be in great shape

Archived