What happens to Fitz if the Jets win the Super Bowl?

bergenjets

Should the Jets sell the farm to resign him or stick with the assumed (by me) plan of going into 2017 with Hack, Petty and some still unknown vet?

In doing the former, they would get one more shot in 2017 before losing the current core of the offense. In doing the latter, they could possibly "Ozzie Newsome" the team and go into immediate rebuild mode, considering the age of many starters and the instability at QB.

A man can dream...

17 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Find a way to discredit him, of course.

Kinda like most have done with Peyton last year, I'll start now, IF by some miracle the Jets win the SB it will be because of the other 52 like most say about the Broncos last season.

3 hours ago, bergenjets said:

Should the Jets sell the farm to resign him or stick with the assumed (by me) plan of going into 2017 with Hack, Petty and some still unknown vet?

In doing the former, they would get one more shot in 2017 before losing the current core of the offense. In doing the latter, they could possibly "Ozzie Newsome" the team and go into immediate rebuild mode, considering the age of many starters and the instability at QB.

A man can dream...

Thank you for this post. I have not laughed so hard in a while.

9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

He takes credit for mentoring our SB winning QB (Geno).  Then proceeds to sign a 3 year extension @5mil per to continue his mentorship while also accepting the role he was born to play...  quality backup.

"quality backup" AKA "Geno's ceiling."

7 hours ago, bergenjets said:

A man can dream...

Lol thanks for the laugh ? We will be lucky if Fitz gets us 9-7

Archived