NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

C Mart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Forte should not see one carry.  Draft a talented rb early and get rid of forte.  What is he still doing on this team?

Cutting him doesn't save anything on cap space. So you can either pay $5m and have him, or pay $5m and not have him.

Carolina Panthers trade DE Kony Ealy to Patriots

The Panthers announced Friday that the Patriots have shipped their second-round pick south in exchange for pass-rusher Kony Ealy and Carolina's third-round selection.

Hardly a sack master and we can't get a bag of biscuits for Sheldon.

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

The Panthers announced Friday that the Patriots have shipped their second-round pick south in exchange for pass-rusher Kony Ealy and Carolina's third-round selection.

Is there any proof that Macc is actively shopping him? 

3 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

did we just sign...Tanner Purdum again?  Is that 3 long snappers now? :/ I'm happy for him...but.. heck bring back Nick Mangold..

Hey, you have some damn respect!  That's one of the great Jets of all time you're talking about there!

To be clear, I'm talking about Purdum.

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

Fair enough ... but no sense cutting him before we see how the draft plays out.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I think they would cut him out of respect for the guy.  It his last year in the nfl.  He cant want to spend it here.  Let him finish his career on a team thats playing for something.  I cant see any scenario where hes on this team this year.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I think they would cut him out of respect for the guy.  It his last year in the nfl.  He cant want to spend it here.  Let him finish his career on a team thats playing for something.  I cant see any scenario where hes on this team this year.

Is this your new catch pharse

23 hours ago, Dinamite said:

It is a good point.   I wonder if Marvez, who is reporting this, is the same guy who reported the Hack comments back at the end of the season? that could tentatively suggest a link between Patullo and Marvez and Patullo being the leak.

The Leak probably did more damage to Patullo than Hack if it was him....those there know for sure who it was I would bet....I am just glad he is gone and we now have an actual QB coach

Doesn't matter who said it, the only reason it upset everyone was because there was a large element of truth to it.

If doesn't show massive improvement by cut down day, they need to cut him.  I understand he didn't get a lot of practice last year but with the limited options we currently have at QB he should have more of an opportunity.

If the staff is still afraid to play him in preseason, than he can't be on our roster week one.

15 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I'd be pretty unhappy if Mac traded Sheldon and a third for a second. If this is the kind of offers he's getting, passing is the right move. 

22 minutes ago, slats said:

I'd be pretty unhappy if Mac traded Sheldon and a third for a second. If this is the kind of offers he's getting, passing is the right move. 

At the same time, two 2nds would be nice too, twice the chance to bust

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Who's going to sign him when both AP and Jamaal Charles are still on the market?

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

With Blake Bortles? I don't get it.

Then we ship Sheldon to Jacksonville for Bortles we need to get a QB in here sooner than later unless of course Macc holds out for Watson and then we lose him in the draft. 

Macc held out for Fitz and look where it got us in 2016. 

Archived