****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The Patriots have 14 points. That's incredible at this point. the Jets defense has played solidly.

And anyone who disagrees is a fool

11 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Spot on. Holding a team that averages 28 points a game to 14 points in a half is really crazy when you think about it.

NOT SO FAST GENIUSES

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

For ALL the resources we put into defense we have a lot of terrible players.

I think the coach is playing out of position and has not really plyed them to their strengths he is trying to fit players into his defense which is bend but dont break

Incredible. Not even an attempt to try and do something before the half runs out. What does Bowles have to lose at this point? It's the final game of the season, you aren't going to the playoffs, you just got an extension. We can't even try to maybe run a play or two and see if we can pick up large chunks of yards?

Why not try and get to midfield and attempt a hail mary? Does Bowles know he needs to score points to win?

Just now, dbatesman said:

21-3 Jets are right in the thick of this baby

Honest question.  Did you also post on the old JI?  When I started posting regularly here a few months ago, I instantly recognized the avatar and thought the name, but then I started seeing your persona here and did not remember that part at all.

Archived