****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mogglez said:

No, I mean you.

You can't honestly believe that because Joe f*cking Beningo predicted 45-0 Pats, that it suddenly "becomes the line" that we should all base our expectations around.  No one is actually that stupid.

I thought maybe 27-0 at half. I took the Pats defense in fantasy. That had been disappointing

12 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Incredible. Not even an attempt to try and do something before the half runs out. What does Bowles have to lose at this point? It's the final game of the season, you aren't going to the playoffs, you just got an extension. We can't even try to maybe run a play or two and see if we can pick up large chunks of yards?

Why not try and get to midfield and attempt a hail mary? Does Bowles know he needs to score points to win?

This is what I don't get for the whole game, why so conservative!!!

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I thought maybe 27-0 at half. I took the Pats defense in fantasy. That had been disappointing

And what kind of heathens League are you apart of that runs into Week 17? 

My goodness.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No, I mean you.

You can't honestly believe that because Joe f*cking Beningo predicted 45-0 Pats, that it suddenly "becomes the line" that we should all base our expectations around.  No one is actually that stupid.

Really, can’t decide...

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I always thought Whofans was just the dumbest poster on this site... I’m starting to wonder now if he’s actually trolling.

It's not his fault that the Jets fate is basically decided by the media guys and fans every week.

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No, I mean you.

Well, not actually "no one".

Archived