Jets resign Claiborne - 1 yr 7 million

Patriot Killa

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Baker Mayfield

I think if any of the top 4 QBs fall to us it will be either Baker or Rosen.  Darnold seems to be the likely 1st QB taken and I think someone will fall in love with Allen's potential.  

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what #NewJackCity is but Adams has every Jet fan on Twitter rolling with it lmao.

I quite honestly love Adams. He's bringing a breath of fresh air to the team, and a good player.

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

I quite honestly love Adams. He's bringing a breath of fresh air to the team, and a good player.

I really hope we land a QB in this draft because he gets so much flack for not being Watson or Mahomes. I expect huge strides this year, couldn't be happier with him.

39 minutes ago, KRL said:

With his health concerns that's a great contract by Maccagnan.  Put him on the #2

WR and his effectiveness goes up

Allows DB coach Wilson to work w/Robinson this season to see if he can develop into a solid #2. Also another year to work w/Derrick Jones.   

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I really hope we land a QB in this draft because he gets so much flack for not being Watson or Mahomes. I expect huge strides this year, couldn't be happier with him.

Agree 100%. Poor dude is hated because he isn't a QB, he deserves more credit than he's given.

And once we get our guy at the top of the draft, hard feelings will be gone.

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

When we land Mathieu we are going to be trotting out easily one of the best secondaries in football on paper and a lock top 10 defense. The draft will bring the offensive pieces.

Really? And when our front gets held up at the line like always , how long do you think this great secondary can hold up?

Archived