JETS TRADE UP TO THREE MAC DADDY IS A PIMP

T0mShane

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

My question is if this was for a non-QB, why do it now?

Exactly.  There’s been a lot of stupid sh*t posted on PFT over the years but this article might be the dumbest.  

Florio is a ******* POS troll. 

Agree...And I'll go one step further...IF IF Gettleman says they're looking at Rosen then Mcc will get up to #2 by throwing in a 3rd or something...

Buffalo rumored to be working on a package for the giants for 2. Maybe that’s a good move for us since they will use up valuable draft picks to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Even then there's Darnold 1, Allen 2, Mayfield over Rosen because politics. This is really starting to feel like a whole lot invested for not many fewer things to worry about going wrong.

You’d have to think if Rosen drops to 3, someone will show Woody a spreadsheet of how much Rosen would be worth to the franchise and Woody joins Antifa on the spot.

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

It'd make me feel better if Jets didn't even attend Allen's Pro Day. 

Then we might spook the Brown into not taking him...**** that!! Attend and look super excited, jump out of your chair a few times, sit with your mouth open and for good measure spill your coffee after one of those awesomely long throws.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I guess I'm the only one not excited until I see how this draft shakes out. 

You've been saying for months you wanted Darnold, Rosen, Allen, or Mayfield so a guarantee that's happening doesn't do anything for you?

Unless..  you don't actually think they traded up for anything but a QB do you?

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

With no 2's Mac needs to sign some O lineman and sign Kon Early. Then he can pick the BAQB at 3 and the BAP with the later picks.

The loss of the 2s will be lessened by all of our available cap dough that we can still spend on some free agents.

8 minutes ago, jetsfansince7 said:

Buffalo rumored to be working on a package for the giants for 2. Maybe that’s a good move for us since they will use up valuable draft picks to do it.

Giants should be asking for the world for that pick now

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

You can definitely see that when he’s interviewed. He’s just one of those dudes with no poker face that comes off as condescending even when he’s not trying to be. I have the same problem, so I feel a real sense of kismet with him. I want to touch Josh Rosen. Maybe possess a lock of his hair.

Poker face. 

7D55A497-4C66-4EE5-A7C5-D2760DCC0950.jpeg

This trade just screwed the bills in a few ways.  First it ensured the jets get a qb. Second it eliminated a prime trading partner for buffalo, since there are limited opportunities in the top 5.  Third it made the price of the giants pick more expensive for buffalo.  

In the end, i think the smartest thing for the giants to do it take Rosen, unless the bills get real desperate and give the giants next year's #1 and completely get hosed.  It seems the bills' entire offseason draft strategy was to get into the top 3 and now there's only 1 more spot available if in fact it is at all.  

Assuming the browns and giants keep their picks, the one remaining question is whether the browns are actually considering allen.

50 minutes ago, KRL said:

We gave up #6 and three #2's to move up to #3.  The cost to go to #2 is going

to be even higher than that, who can pay that?

And I'm not sure Giants want to go too far down. Just listen to the Colts GM. He preferred not to get out of the top 10

Lets not underestimate the Macc and Hogan connection either..  the Colts said they "felt good about dealing with the Jets". 

I just read the bills board for fun and their tears felt like a warm bath on a cold day.

Just now, Pac said:

Lets not underestimate the Macc and Hogan connection either..  the Colts said they "felt good about dealing with the Jets". 

I just read the bills board for fun and their tears felt like a warm bath on a cold day.

This is a great day for us, Pac. No question. High five. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

hahahaha awesome!

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Actually I hope that they go to Allen's pro day to either get him or bluff a team into thinking they are getting him

100% probability Macc will be there and position himself in an area to be filmed like he did for both Mayfield and Rosen.

Archived