13. Nyheim Hines RB NC State
  14. Jeff Holland Edge Auburn
  15. Jamil Demby OL Maine
  16. Kyzir White S West Virginia
  17. Anthony Averett CB Alabama
  18. Josh Sweat Edge Florida State
  19. Bo Scarborough RB Alabama
  20. Godwin Igwuibuke S Northwestern

Okronkwo’s motor is insane, but Sweat’s measurables were wat, in the 97th percentile?! Holland is cool. But we brought Shaq in for a visit, and that kid is fast as hell. It’ll be interesting to see which direction we go. 

We need an edge guy to take this defense to the next level (esp since we passed on Hubbard... who had all of the above traits, and I’m pretty sure is genetically tied to pro wrestling’s Road Warriors...but whatevs ). 

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Okronkwo’s motor is insane, but Sweat’s measurables were wat, in the 97th percentile?! Holland is cool. But we brought Shaq in for a visit, and that kid is fast as hell. It’ll be interesting to see which direction we go. 

We need an edge guy to take this defense to the next level (esp since we passed on Hubbard... who had all of the above traits). 

Did Shaq get drafted?

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Josh Sweat plz

The sole criteria to get drafted by the Jets seems to be the old WYBNTT metric, which is short for Will You Be Nice To Todd. Sweat is a freak, but he’s also supposed to be high maintenance, which disqualifies him instantly. I’m going to predict the pick will be gritty Alabama CB Anthony Averett, who—BONUS—is also from New Jersey.

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

We need an edge guy to take this defense to the next level (esp since we passed on Hubbard... who had all of the above traits, and I’m pretty sure is genetically tied to pro wrestling’s Road Warriors...but whatevs ). 

Well said. I would add Duke Ejiofor and Mata'afa to list as well. HAVE to get an edge rusher here. I swear, I think we are the only team in the NFL that doesn't have anybody who can get to the QB. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The sole criteria to get drafted by the Jets seems to be the old WYBNTT metric, which is short for Will You Be Nice To Todd. Sweat is a freak, but he’s also supposed to be high maintenance, which disqualifies him instantly. I’m going to predict the pick will be gritty Alabama CB Anthony Averett, who—BONUS—is also from New Jersey.

because Minkah Fitzpatrick and and Josh Allen actually happened, right?

Archived