Day-3 (Rounds 4-7)

Greenseed4

1 minute ago, BCJet said:

How can we possibly be sitting here with Okoronkwa sitting on the board and not moving up to take him.

Mac needs to stop being a scout and starting realizing that hitting on an edge rusher in the 5th round is infinitely better then hitting on a TE.

MIght not have to

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

So it’s a typical Maccagnan draft: a player falls to them in the first and everybody claps, then he follows it up with a bunch of low-maintenance, low-ceiling replacement-level JAG types who are just super happy to be in the NFL and won’t give Todd a hard time.

We got Darnold! I don’t care if Mac gives away the rest of the picks to Pop Warner league.

Just now, Lith said:

Jamarco Jones still out there.

Jamarco Jones' testing results at the NFL Scouting Combine were among the worst among offensive linemen, which likely has NFL teams questioning whether he is athletic enough to play tackle at the next level. Still surprised though that he hasn't been selected by now.

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm going outside as well after our next pick.  We waited for what felt like forever for this draft to come but now we've feasted for 3 days.  It's time to get on with life again.  

I already walked 18 holes this morning.  

Time to pop a Percocet and kick back.

Whats wrong with this guy? 

Draft Prospect Outlook:

Best combination of quickness, bend, dip and pass-rushing moves among edge-rushers in this class. Some teams will be turned off by his lack of ideal height. Plays the run well because of his work with his arms. Should go in the first round, may slide to the second.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

* scheduled supervised recreational period

**Miralax

Thats at your facility, mine is quite different. 

Its ok though your place is nice and the staff is nice. 

(always agree with those who are less fortunate and challenged if you are defensive and argue they get agitated) 

27 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

First round, you can see the gears turning. He drafts for the rapid reacts. If he can say he didn't think the guy we took was going to be there then he did good. Okay. Fine. It's something. Beyond that I dunno what he's doing much less what he thinks he's doing.

Risk averse to the degree of paralysis.

I think Tony Adams may be the best OL prospect available now.

Three-year starter who lacks length, but carries a powerful, compact frame. Adams plays with plus balance and body control and it's rare to see him fall off of blocks. As a youth tennis player until the age of 15, Adams has developed above average footwork for a big and has the play traits to fit into any run scheme. His lack of length will concern some teams, but he's talented enough to become a solid NFL starter fairly early in his career.

Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I already walked 18 holes this morning.  

Time to pop a Percocet and kick back.

42 miles on my bike this AM.  Bicycle, not motorcycle.  I am not moving from the couch today.

Archived