Keep Mac and bowls

bealeb319

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I hope we win most of our games this season and keep them both because it is getting ridiculous seeing so many people trying to dump them already. I hope we spite keep them.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah it’s too early. It’s only been 4 years with only taking steps backwards and regressing in every area. Is 10 years enough time for you?

Sorry 99% of this board is ridiculous to you as most of us completely disagree with you. Maybe....you are ridiculous? Nah, it’s everyone else. 

21 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I hope we win most of our games this season and keep them both because it is getting ridiculous seeing so many people trying to dump them already. I hope we spite keep them.

Already?  The desire to dump them is not based on 3 or 4 games, believe it or not.  Three plus years of them is by far enough time to evaluate if they are good, or not good or good enough to win a super bowl which is the object of the game.

Their collective negatives FAR out weight anything positive they have done.

10 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Was in this camp (although not a 100% supporter) when the contract extensions were announced. Hoped that Bowles would show growth. That said since the extension it has been just more of the same with Bowles and in some ways I feel he has regressed. As for Mac I have not agreed with the direction his drafts have taken I believe he has done an ok job overall. As far as his O-Line decisions he could have drafted with more enficiss but when you take into account the retirement of Brick, the fall off of Mangold (injury and age) and just injury’s across the board he has made the best of some bad situations.

45 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

This is not real. It is simply a test by the site moderators to see if everyone can adhere to the new No Cursing edict.

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

This seriously warrants a lifetime ban. SERIOUSLY ? or al least 45 minutes in the corner facing the wall.

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s 2018, that shhhi....stuff’s not legal anymore. Just ostracize him and snicker behind his posts like everyone else. 

Neither is stealing millions portraying yourself to be a GM like Mac and a coach like Bowles do.

36 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Mac & Bowls? Is that like Mac & Cheese? If it is I say keep them and everyone gets a bowls:

image.png

MMMMMMMMMMM.....Looks good!

Whole Foods has a frozen Mac n cheese called worlds best in frozen section - around 12 bucks - Delish!!!!!

I know it’s cool on draft day and the weeks before always to have a top 6 pick, but that is only time of year when it is cool. Look how many picks Mac blew.. Todd Bowles only gets in the way with the O, and now gets completely owned on D. You must not own your own bussiness, you don’t continue allow failure to continue year after year with same 2 guys in charge. Darnold needs REAL support, he can’t carry those two bozos 

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Any GM that uses the first two picks on safeties and ignores the OL for four years needs to go.

And one of them is actually an "old" Safety haha.  Maye is already 25, and not surprisingly he's hurt a lot....yeah who needed Dalvin Cook? A possible impact player.  Oh yeah there is a law against getting players like that in Jetland.

Now Maccagnan even doubled down this year with another "old" rookie in Shepherd, who at 25 is pretty invisible, and probably another blown 3rd Rd pick.

49 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They are both awful. Which one is more awful than the other is the only debate. The OP is high.

Poor Darnold and even Adams, they come from these winning programs and get thrown into the Jet garbage dumpster of incompetence.  I can just wonder what Darnold is thinking when he has to listen to Bowles or Maccagnan speak...."Dude you are f**kin stupid".

5 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

My only criticism of your post is the bolded word, "already."  No problem with anyone having an opinion that says to keep them but this isn't a new situation with Macc and Bowles.  It's been 4 years.

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

My only criticism of your post is the bolded word, "already."  No problem with anyone having an opinion that says to keep them but this isn't a new situation with Macc and Bowles.  It's been 4 years.

It’s like people are naive to admit the truth. I was ragged on by homer fans for saying now that Bowles fired Morton and wanted to be more hands on with the O, we are going to see lot more running, conservative passing. “ you don’t know that “ I was told by homers all off season. Ugh ya now they hide on that subject. The same ones  are now defending Mac and Bowles now too will also be hiding about how bad they have made this team. 

6 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Are you Mrs. Bowles or are you Mrs. Maccagnan?  

This pair of dunderhead clowns has been here for FOUR freaking years, dude.  Each year gets worse.  So it is time for them to go.  Sooner than later preferably.  

Archived