OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Is that the only thing you can come up with? The Jets have terrible coaching and haven’t had a good roster since 2009/2010. 

Open your eyes. It’s not just the injuries. We truly SUCK regardless of circumstances.

Get the sand out of your vagina

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

yes, there are a few injuries on offense but there is no gameplan today and the offense + CS basically gave up.    this is the same thing that happened last year at denver and this year at Jax.   it's like the team takes on the personality of the coach and give up.  

I think Alabama would give us a run for Bowles shrimp recipe.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Darnold has stunk too. It’d be nice if he didn’t look like a fish out water when the temperature drops below 60.

The receivers stink but Darnold needs to play better. 

I just don't think that's the case.  No one is open, I'm sorry, but i don't care who the QB is - if no one's open there's nothing that can be done.

2 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Our safeties are at the bottom of the league.  Our WR are at the bottom of the league.  Our LB are at  bottom of  the league.  Our TE are at the bottom of the league. etc How can Macc hold on to his job after this season after 4 years of bad draft, signing? To put it in perspective Idzik supposedly was one of the worst GM ever, then, how come our best player on defense (Williams) and offense (Enunwa) were drafted by Idzik?  

to be fair, it's only year 1 of Macc rebuilding the roster he originally constructed...and you can't judge a rebuild that soon. ?

12 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Damn MACC and him injuring Quincy Enunwa, Robby Anderson, and Terrell Pryor. Secondary receivers are secondary receivers because they aren't the starting receivers. Got it? Good.

other teams have good ones.  we do not.

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Darnold has stunk too. It’d be nice if he didn’t look like a fish out water when the temperature drops below 60.

The receivers stink but Darnold needs to play better. 

Lol stop dude, he's the last person on the team that needs to be blamed right now.

Archived