When do the Jets fire Bowles?

JetsYanks13

Will it be

1. Immediately following the Pats game.

2. When the team gets back to Florham Park after the Pats game

3. The day after the Pats game (New Years Eve)

4. The Jets don’t want to hurt his feelings and wait till after the holidays to can him

5. Worst case scenario- Bowles is given a vote of confidence and retained another season. I truly believe this scenario is impossible, but look at the imbosiles running the organization.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we beat the Pats, Johnson will keep him. And then he'll wonder why we always lose. 

I know armchair GMs get ridiculous on this site, but with absolutely zero exaggeration, I think I could be a better coach than Bowles. He's that bad. I'm not even that good, lol. 

48 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

imbosiles

LOL - next time spell check? I do it all of the time, but to mistype/misspell "imbeciles" when calling someone else stupid is pretty funny...

And I agree, if Bowles is not gone, these guys are pretty stupid and risk loosing not only the fan base, but promise of having an improving QB.

LOL - next time spell check? I do it all of the time, but to mistype/misspell "imbeciles" when calling someone else stupid is pretty funny...

And I agree, if Bowles is not gone, these guys are pretty stupid and risk loosing not only the fan base, but promise of having an improving QB.

I know I spelt it wrong, I was using the Honeymooners (Ralph Cramden) version of the word.

lol
I did that one time while arguing with fans on another trans site about 15 years ago. I misspelled the word genius trying to insult someone. It didn’t go well and I didn’t go back. Haha!

Ps. You misspelled the word losing Lmao!!
Merry Christmas!

37 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

You meant "losing".

image.png.16d499e5f65d62ac5aa1a11076719ec9.png 

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Monday when all the other coaches get fired.  They don’t need to make themselves look bad to other coaches out there and fire him in New England.  

Exactly.  We all agree we need a new coach but let the guy finish the season at least

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Will it be

1. Immediately following the Pats game.

2. When the team gets back to Florham Park after the Pats game

3. The day after the Pats game (New Years Eve)

4. The Jets don’t want to hurt his feelings and wait till after the holidays to can him

5. Worst case scenario- Bowles is given a vote of confidence and retained another season. I truly believe this scenario is impossible, but look at the imbosiles running the organization.

What time is it now???

I think the better and more important question is when (if the Johnson brothers are so inclined) do they can Mac.

Finding the right GM might prove more difficult than finding the right HC. There’s no time to waste or they risk losing out on prime coaches.

At the end of the day I think Mac stays. Ownership will point to getting Sam and the Johnsons are lazy if nothing else and probably would rather not make the effort in finding a new GM.

Regular person, upon waking up today: “Christmas! A day of family and friends, of kinship with all humanity when we eat and dance and sing together in the spirit of love and common humanity!!

Jets fan, upon waking up today:

”AHOY WEIHNACHTSMANN! LET US ON THIS DAY FLAY THE HEAD COACH FOR ALL TOO SEE, THEN FORNICATE UPON THE SEVERED CREMAAAAAAAINS”

Archived