Fellate gate / Spa gate / Ejaculgate / Tug rule thread 2.0

nico002

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Solicitation of victims of human trafficking and the exploitation of women > DUI

(Is this political? I honestly don't know what qualifies these days)

there's going to be a lot of jokes made (ive made some already) but learning about it more the sex trafficking part of this is awful. 

200 people are facing charges. there's a quote in the NY times from a guy who owned a pizza parlor in the same strip mall said the women looked malnourished etc.

so my points are 1) we should take the high road and 2) if it gets bad enough Kraft could actually lose his franchise 

if the "more famous" person schefter is talking about is real, the story won't die 

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It sucks that people can't just follow a simple rule. Nobody sees all the posts you had to clean up. Thank you.

MAX THERE'S A JOKE IN HERE ABOUT HOW I THOUGHT NFL OWNERS HATED KNEELING BUT I DON'T KNOW IF ITS ALLOWED?!?!?!?

I saw the list.  Didn't see any other famous names but did see a guy whose last name looked familiar.  Confirmed it was the father of someone I know in my town.  Would never have known if Kraft weren't caught up in this.  I don't feel bad for the other guys on the list but I do kinda feel bad for their families as there's no hiding in plain sight for this bunch.

I was in Miami last month.

The hardest part about leaving there is NOT spending money on someone to have sex with.  

People who are not being trafficked would love the opportunity to take your money in a safe way.  This includes a good portion of the employees and patrons at the various nightclubs, pool bars, etc.  At all hours of the day.

And this billionaire has to go to a massage parlor and deal with trafficked women?  Throw the book at him.  

15 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You know what Crusher I'm tired of you jerking us around with these threads. If you were just going to yank things one way or the other, the least you could do is tug things towards entertainment. If there's one thing in life that rubs me the wrong way, it's being sprayed with big loads...of rules.

That’s a perfect stroke right there! 

28 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

As I said in the other thread, the former owners of the Carolina Panthers and Sacramento Kings LOST their teams for much less...

I think Irsay's situation is a better barometer.  He got a $500K fine plus a 6 game suspension.  I think drugs are a bit more serious than Kraft's "misdemeanor".  I'm just getting more joy from his reputation being tainted like the Patriots legacy.

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Remember the Wes Welker "foot" interview? Cant wait for a Jet...

"You really gotta hand it to the Patriots about the job they've done. They really have things well in hand, so they should be expecting a happy ending...."

Would it surprise anyone if Beli’s benching of Wes was a directive from Kraft:

“Joke about whatever you want, but you stay the hell away from sexual fetishes! That could have been any one of us who was outed like that!”

46 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I feel like Joe Willy Namath is the type of person to never pay for it, on principle. He's friggin Joe Willy for Pete's Sake. Ann Margaret etc.

Maybe i'm seeing the world through green colored glasses but the world's greatest swordsman doesn't pay for it. 

as for high profile people, again without getting political there's a certain type of people Bob Kraft hangs with in Palm Beach and it's not former football players 

One of the Kennedys right?

I think Irsay's situation is a better barometer.  He got a $500K fine plus a 6 game suspension.  I think drugs are a bit more serious than Kraft's "misdemeanor".  I'm just getting more joy from his reputation being tainted like the Patriots legacy.

Idk about that. In this political environment what Kraft did is worse than any of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I don't know...the league is all about optics.  Optics on a guy with a bunch of prescription pills on him is not nearly as bad as the optics of a guy going into a place where people are being forced to be sex slaves.

Especially when the unedited video gets leaked out.

Hell - once that gets out, Kraft might just step down on his own.

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm so interested to see how Kraft's people are going to walk themselves back from the below once his tapes are released:

"We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further."

Right back to the "Goodell made it up" well?

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I don't know...the league is all about optics.  Optics on a guy with a bunch of prescription pills on him is not nearly as bad as the optics of a guy going into a place where people are being forced to be sex slaves.

Especially when the unedited video gets leaked out.

Hell - once that gets out, Kraft might just step down on his own.

If I take pleasure in the videos that ruin Kraft's life, does that make me gay?

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Eh I’ll wait for full details to come out. 

Lol

I'm pretty sure those details are already out.

Oh, let me guess, the women weren't allowed to leave because the woman in charge was their mean step-mother, not because they were, you know, sex slaves.

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I had twelve political post after I ask people not to and said I would give them a month off. Yeah, jumped the gun and stuff. 

Thank you guys for keeping it political free. There is enough out there. I love being able to come to Jet nation for non Political - football talk

12 minutes ago, flgreen said:

IDK human trafficking seems like a real enough crime.

Of course human trafficking is totally serious but i doubt Kraft was involved in that aspect.  He is just being charged with misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution after he was twice videotaped paying for a sex act at an illicit massage parlor.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol

I'm pretty sure those details are already out.

Oh, let me guess, the women weren't allowed to leave because the woman in charge was their mean step-mother, not because they were, you know, sex slaves.

none of what your saying is Being reported and Kraft isn’t being charged with human trafficking.  He is being charged with soliciting 

Archived