Who is Plan B at center?

jetscrazey

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Draft. Elgton Jenkins from MS State.

With what pick exactly?

There are 3 good centers in this draft. A late first in Bradbury, a second rounder in Jenkins and a second rounder in Eric McCoy.  

We don’t have a second round pick.  

Just now, BCJet said:

With what pick exactly?

There are 3 good centers in this draft. A late first in Bradbury, a second rounder in Jenkins and a second rounder in Eric McCoy.  

You think all three go in the first two rounds? I think there’s a decent chance of getting one whether we get one with a pick from trade down or in the 3rd round.

1 minute ago, Mackman55 said:

I think it might be signing  Stefen Wisniewski who just got released from the Eagles. He can play guard or center but had a down year in 2018.

Better than Long...although that's not saying much.

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Wisniewski

Yup, that's the first guy that comes to mind. 

13 minutes ago, BCJet said:

With what pick exactly?

You are over-valuing these guys. Bradbury IS NOT going in the first round. And Jenkins should be there in the 3rd if the Jets choose to go that route. But I expect them to find a temp solution in FA. 

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You think all three go in the first two rounds? I think there’s a decent chance of getting one whether we get one with a pick from trade down or in the 3rd round.

Bradbury is likely late 1 top 2 at worst. 

Jenkins hasn’t been mentioned later then the second 

My guess is that forces McCoy from going 2nd too since there is no one else. 

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Plans B & C have to be John Sullivan or Stefen Wisniewski.  Both older, hold the fort for a year or two guys.  Would hate to go into the draft needing a starting C. 

Wisniewski is only 6 months older than Paradis.  I’m not sure how good he is at center but he won’t be 30 until the end of this month.

4 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

That may very well be it. According to PFT yesterday " Wisniewski should not start for any team.

Yeah Thai I saw that too but he had excellent grades on PFF in 2016 and 2017 so maybe it's worth a shot to see if he can regain some of his old form on an incentive laden contract. 

Archived