People really like our new uniforms

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

People also like the song Shallow, which is effectively 15 words and a 2nd grade metaphor.

Thread title was sarcasm, the poll rated our new uniforms one of the worst which you agree with 

• Upvote 1

I personally think we'll look sharp as hell in these new uniforms, especially when we're spiking the ball in the endzone or running the other way with a pick. 

Win and every young child from Paramus, to the Bronx to Eastern LI will be donning the Green & White with Darnold on the back & loving it.

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

i beg to differ but its fine.. i prefer a nice slim straight leg jean to a relaxed fit baggy look.  Just a more tailored fit. 

I don’t wear baggy jeans. I wear standard jeans. The ones they make for men. Skinny jeans make most dudes legs look like girl legs, and on fat dudes it makes for an aesthetic muffin-too nightmare.

You do your thing. When the trend goes away, you’ll agree. I’ve ignore jean trends for 25 years. Always standard. Always my style, not the style of the time. To each their own.

• Upvote 1