Are the Jets even a pro team at this point?

More Cowbell

Could have been worse, imagine if Sam started tonight and got the living $hit beat out of him like Siemien did and broke his leg or whateverthef**k.

Honestly, In all my years watching the NFL, I have never seen a QB take such a beating non stop with no resistance. Totally and utterly embarrassing.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

Could have been worse, imagine if Sam started tonight and got the living $hit beat out of him like Siemien did and broke his leg or whateverthef**k.

Honestly, In all my years watching the NFL, I have never seen a QB take such a beating non stop with no resistance. Totally and utterly embarrassing.

Sanchez against Baltimore in 2012

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Sam has much better pocket presence.  I doubt he gets hit that much but damn, Garrett is either a really dirty player or a really stupid one. He was flagged for roughing just a few plays before that hit

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This is really difficult to watch. It seems like everything the Jets have done this offseason except firing Mac is a giant cluster ef.

This is what happens when you have a lot of New Additions across the OL and your QB gets hurt with Trevor Semien as the back up not much you can do when teams know they can red dog every play and you have no answer for it. We got dealt a bad hand at the beginning of the season sh*t happens but it happens a lot to the Jets

• Upvote 2

I get it.  They are awful.  But they were down what, 3 or 4 defensive starters for the most of that game.  Missing 3 offensive starters and on their 3rd string QB. 

What exactly did you expect?  It's going to be a long season, but put any team in the NFL with their 3rd string QB and a the slew of other injuries they have and it won't be pretty.

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I get it.  They are awful.  But they were down what, 3 or 4 defensive starters for the most of that game.  Missing 3 offensive starters and on their 3rd string QB. 

What exactly did you expect?  It's going to be a long season, but put any team in the NFL with their 3rd string QB and a the slew of other injuries they have and it won't be pretty.

We don't  have a slew of injuries on the OL, they just suck. No improvement  at all from last week. Kahlil is done. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Here what I expect lol

7 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Sam took beating in Cleveland last year as well.. Oline got demolished like they did last night 

7 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I expect Miami to beat us in Miami, if Darnold isn’t playing 

Agreed , I saw in the game thread people saying we will beat the Giants and Steelers also ..disagree, Pitt ..unlike us...is too professional and proud to quit , they will compete and win games ...we split with Miami ...beat the Giants. 2-14 coming . 

8 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Their biggest issue right now is they have to get the OL right. Without the a good OL that offense is going nowhere. 

Whoever had the bright idea of leaving Beachum out there with no help should have been fired.