****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

Just now, TeddEY said:

Not defending the line.  Worst in the league bad.  But Darnold has had spots, and missed badly.  A top tier QB and we're in this game.  Probably not winning, but headed into the half with a chance to turn it around.

Totally agree. He's was way too amped.

And, wow, if you look at this line, they get ZERO push off the line of scrimmage!!

But you can't have it both ways: these Darnold guys were all about how great he is. Now that we see how important an OL actually is, they are so quick to give him a pass.

That's why I'd much rather have an actual TEAM rather than some 'Franchise' QB and no franchise around him.

• Upvote 3

Just now, ausman said:

I’m not getting down on Darnold.  He’s getting a master class in defenses in what?  His 15th game as a pro starter?  He’s also got to deal with a bad O line giving him no help and a coach who can’t figure out how to attack Belichick’s D.

Let's judge him when he actually has at least a little time.  No excuse for last interception.

6 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I was at my chiropractor today and he literally said, "Darnold doesn't have it, neither arm nor brain..."

And I was angry because I think he has both, but he definitely has, so far, played like utter garbage.

Weird. 

I gave a Pat's fan an Uber ride yesterday and he said virtually the same thing. 

I was angry too, so I gave him a 1 star rider rating. 

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

I’m not getting down on Darnold.  He’s getting a master class in defenses in what?  His 15th game as a pro starter?  He’s also got to deal with a bad O line giving him no help and a coach who can’t figure out how to attack Belichick’s almost any D.  Plus when he has made a throw the receiver’s had butter fingers.

Fixed it for you

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Third stringer, or third grade?  That last interception was pathetic, but he IS better than this.

How insane is it that the OL needs a QB to call out protections? This OL is so unphysical, they couldn't move a coffee table, much less an actual defensive player.

The weakest OL is football!!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, ausman said:

I’m not getting down on Darnold.  He’s getting a master class in defenses in what?  His 15th game as a pro starter?  He’s also got to deal with a bad O line giving him no help and a coach who can’t figure out how to attack Belichick’s D.

Yeah.  Gase wont last the year.  He's trash.  The rest of our schedule has winnable games.  If they dont finish l well Douglas will sacrifice him to the Johnsons.  I honestly think Gase might be burned out.  Throw the check book at Rhule.  I'm being completely serious.

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Weird. 

I gave a Pat's fan an Uber ride yesterday and he said virtually the same thing. 

I was angry too, so I gave him a 1 star rider rating. 

He is better than this, but his OL is not.

I'm not excusing him because he has sucked balls tonight. But he has the talent and, I believe, eventually the smarts to compete with a 44-year old Tom Brady LOL