****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

This game is basically over.  Our only prayer is if NE falls asleep in the second half, and if Brady has a heart attack.  No way are we scoring 24 points against this team.

I'm sure someone will score some consolation points somewhere, and people will gloat about it, but jesus christ this sucks pretty hard.

Outcoached, outtalented, outgut checked, outcompeted, outplayed. 

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

You can say whatever you want about Darnold,  but Deshaun Watson went to foxborough as a rookie and showed that he was a franchise QB, his offensive line was about the same as the jets have. 

Sam Darnold was awesome last week.  And hes abysmal this week.  Dude gets way to rattled when teams pressure him.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

You can say whatever you want about Darnold,  but Deshaun Watson went to foxborough as a rookie and showed that he was a franchise QB, his offensive line was about the same as the jets have. 

The OL hasn’t even been that bad.  Sam just looks tight

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

He is better than this, but his OL is not.

I'm not excusing him because he has sucked balls tonight. But he has the talent and, I believe, eventually the smarts to compete with a 44-year old Tom Brady LOL

Agreed. I didnt have too high of expectations for this year so I'm not surprised. 

I'm fine with him coming in to his own in 2 years or so. Hell, he would be the same age of most the QBs being drafted in 2 years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hael said:

This game is basically over.  Our only prayer is if NE falls asleep in the second half, and if Brady has a heart attack.  No way are we scoring 24 points against this team.

I'm sure someone will score some consolation points somewhere, and people will gloat about it, but jesus christ this sucks pretty hard.

Outcoached, outtalented, outgut checked, outcompeted, outplayed. 

Is it a 10 point spread?  The refs will go to work to help out Vegas second half 

3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Yeah, but he had coaches and more than just one weapon on offense.