5 out of the next 6 games are against worst teams in the NFL

Jetsbb

Dolphins, Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins. Maybe the worst teams in the league all in the same stretch. Not saying they will go on a miracle run and go to the playoffs. But they will win enough games to kick them out of a top 5 draft pick. Yay!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Dolphins, Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins. Maybe the worst teams in the league all in the same stretch. Not saying they will go on a miracle run and go to the playoffs. But they will win enough games to kick them out of a top 5 draft pick. Yay!

They will be lucky to go 2-4.

If you really want the jets to implode, which I can’t in good conscious root for, complete chaos will emerge if we lose to the dolphins. Although we may not be in playoff contention it’s a must win for Gase moving forward to his 1st year evaluation. It be hard for Chris johnson to ignore the embarrassment of a loss next week. The jets are bad but the dolphins literally have no one on their team

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Yea this Top 5 picks like q and a 6 pick in Leo really put us in contention. Stop obsessing with draft position. No one is remaking this team in the top 5

29 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When danny dimes lights up the jets and totally outplays sam trubisky, this site might crash.

It’s funny your user name is a shrine to joe Namath a guy who threw more picks than tds every single season of his career except 2. And here you are trashing Sam on every post 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

It’s funny your user name is a shrine to joe Namath a guy who threw more picks than tds every single season of his career except 2. And here you are trashing Sam on every post 

Its funny because a guy who sez that obviously never saw Namath play and should probably STFU about stuff they have no idea about.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost all these games

Gase is going to have to win some of these games if he expects to be back next year. If jets go 1-15 or 2-14 I don’t think even an idiot like Chris Johnson can bring him back. Anything 4-12 or less will get him fired. I think.

33 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Yea this Top 5 picks like q and a 6 pick in Leo really put us in contention. Stop obsessing with draft position. No one is remaking this team in the top 5

Gil Brandt was talking about the 3rd Rd pick Polite not even making it through training camp along with the slews of premium picks that Maccagnan whiffed on...TOTALLY...guys who weren’t even on NFL practice squads within 1 year and he said “it’s just impossible to build a team when you miss on so many especially 2’s and 3’s”.

And these Owners allowed this clown Maccagnan to quadruple down + 1 on drafting.

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What an embarrassing post.  Joe Namath is a made man you clueless fool

Lol Namath has the worst stats of anybody in the hall of fame. Shouldn’t even be a hall of famer. Guy made his legacy with that one game. His stats are embarrassing quite frankly. Threw for 50 more ints than tds is sad 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

Like I said in the another post, lose to the Dolphins and its rock bottom.  Even a coach who is in maybe the worst run organization in the NFL is going to have problems surviving that.

I still think we're going to beat the Dolphins both games.  We're bad but they're epic bad.  I have to wonder if the odds of them going 0-16 are 1-to-1 in Vegas right now.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

We are the worst team in the NFL.

Nope.  We're the 5-2 Buffalo Bills, just inverted.  They had their easy games early.  We're fortunate in that our hard games coincided with the bad injuries.  Bills started their nosedive today.  We begin our ascendancy on Sunday.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Bro.. the Jets are the worst team in the league. This talk is hilarious. 

26 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still think we're going to beat the Dolphins both games.  We're bad but they're epic bad.  I have to wonder if the odds of them going 0-16 are 1-to-1 in Vegas right now.  

We'll see. Right now my next door neighbor could bring pressure on Sam with his Ryobi mower.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I was thinking the same thing. The Raiders look better then us, the Miami games are two we should win, but I wouldn't be shocked with a split. The others are all toss ups at best.

The raiders and the fins have boat loads of high picks over the next few years.  They will pass this team in development as if we were standing still.

• Upvote 1