Who's Going to Win the Super Bowl?

Sarge4Tide

Super Bowl Winner?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. The NFC Champion Will Be..........

• San Francisco 49ers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Los Angeles Rams
    • Chicago Bears
    • Philadelphia Eagles
  2. 2. The AFC Champion Will Be........

• new england patriots
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Houston Texans
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Indianapolis Colts
  3. 3. The Super Bowl Winner Will Be......

• AFC Champ
    • NFC Champ

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

49'ers vs. Patriots.

Patriots win

This

I don’t buy for a second that New England gets duped by Baltimore again in the playoffs.

I hate his guts, but Belichick is the greatest coach to ever step on a football field. He’ll find a way to keep Jackson in the pocket and make him beat the Pats solely with his arm. If he does, props to him. But I doubt it happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You never know. Bills defense is legit. 

You're right. I believe the Bills in 2019 are somewhat similar to the Jags of 2017. The 2 seed Patriots will be playing the winner of the 4/5 seed matchup, which very well could be the Bills. You know you'll hear the media talking about the Bills like their the heir apparent to the AFC East if they win at New England. I would have preferred that was the Jets playing in a game like that, instead the Jets are still sitting at the kids table eating their happy meals while the grown ups eat filet mignon. I guess we need more dogs...and I don't mean hot dogs.

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're right. I believe the Bills in 2019 are somewhat similar to the Jags of 2017. The 2 seed Patriots will be playing the winner of the 4/5 seed matchup, which very well could be the Bills. You know you'll hear the media talking about the Bills like their the heir apparent to the AFC East if they win at New England. I would have preferred that was the Jets playing in a game like that, instead the Jets are still sitting at the kids table eating their happy meals while the grown ups eat filet mignon. I guess we need more dogs...and I don't mean hot dogs.

Jets haven’t even pulled out of the driveway yet. 

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm sticking with Saints beating whoever comes out of the AFC, which if you ask me now is probably the Chiefs. The Ravens are the sexy pick but I don't like their tempo. 

Would agree on Chiefs/Saints, but think Chiefs are getting good at the right time.