I guarantee the Jets beat the Steelers

u are nuts I won twice betting big against the jets this will be the third time

we got beat up by the lowly bengals

Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the league-their D is nasty and they are getting conner back to strength and juju is coming back.

I expect the Pitt D alone to score more points than our offense does

It will not be close and it will be a home game for pitt as a good 50+% of the fans will be wearing black and gold

We absolutely can win this game if we take care of the ball.  Every game Pitt has won this year, they have forced at least 2 turnovers.  With Hodges at QB, they are not going to put up a lot of points.  If we take care of the ball, play solid defense, this one will be tight throughout.  Besides a W could drop us to about 12 - 14 in the draft; and we always seem to win a late season, meaningless game that ruins our draft postiion,.  I expect it to bet his one.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the league-their D is nasty and they are getting conner back to strength and juju is coming back.

It will not be close and it will be a home game for pitt as a good 50+% of the fans will be wearing black and gold

Could have said same thing when we played Dallas. Think we take this one .  They have no QB and if we do anything it’s do okay to good against the run. Plus Pittsburgh are the walking dead along with us. 

33 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Ok place the bet and show us the ticket big shot

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

I’m always wrong betting on Jets games. When I’m optimistic, they fill their pants in a game they should win. When I’m disgusted, they go and totally redeem themselves!! PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!

dumb and dumber harry GIF

• Haha 1

I hate thinking this way but I am ok with the Jets not getting a win here and next week (even though it would benefit Darnald and his continued growth). If we stay at pick #7 or somehow land a few picks closer we would be in prime position for a trade down. Currently it looks like there are 3 QBs that are worthy of a top 5-7 pick (Burrows, Tagovaola, and Hebert). By the time the draft roles around and the QB hype is in full swing maybe even 1 or 2 more. We would be in prime position to trade with the Chargers, Raiders, Carolina, or anyone else that may be looking to land a potential franchise QB.  If the top QBs go 1,2, and 3 (most likely through  trades) , we will be in a great position to draft Chase Young and (hopefully) solve our edge rushing position or the top OLINE player or Wr. 

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

And just as I was feeling better about our chances. I need a photo to put in Miriam-Webster’s under buzz-kill...

7 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

I hate thinking this way but I am ok with the Jets not getting a win here and next week (even though it would benefit Darnald and his continued growth). If we stay at pick #7 or somehow land a few picks closer we would be in prime position for a trade down. Currently it looks like there are 3 QBs that are worthy of a top 5-7 pick (Burrows, Tagovaola, and Hebert). By the time the draft roles around and the QB hype is in full swing maybe even 1 or 2 more. We would be in prime position to trade with the Chargers, Raiders, Carolina, or anyone else that may be looking to land a potential franchise QB.  If the top QBs go 1,2, and 3 (most likely through  trades) , we will be in a great position to draft Chase Young and (hopefully) solve our edge rushing position or the top OLINE player or Wr. 

I’m gonna go ahead and root for a win and let next year’s draft play itself out. I’d rather go into the offseason with a little hope that maybe Gase isn’t terrible, and that maybe he and Douglas can get this team on the other side of .500 next year. Wrapping up with two losses, especially ugly ones, wouldn’t make me feel any better about this team just because they have a slightly higher pick. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, slats said:

I’m gonna go ahead and root for a win and let next year’s draft play itself out. I’d rather go into the offseason with a little hope that maybe Gase isn’t terrible, and that maybe he and Douglas can get this team on the other side of .500 next year. Wrapping up with two losses, especially ugly ones, wouldn’t make me feel any better about this team just because they have a slightly higher pick. 

I dont necessarily disagree. Sometimes the wins are more important than the draft position. What's intriguing is that in December, there is already 3 QBs that are predicted worthy of a top 8 pick. We already have our QB. We have so many holes to fill and a trade down could give us so much hope that with the correct players drafted we can turn this negativity around quicker. 

The same way you NY based guys wanted to beat the Giants, this is the one game I really, really want to win.

For some reason, I’m surrounded by Steeler fans in North Myrtle Beach. The last thing I want to do is have to listen to them if we lose Sunday. I’m already getting bombarded with texts from them. Their only concern is this is a trap game for the Steelers with Baltimore coming up next.

A Jets win would shut them up for at least a year...

• Sympathy 1

56 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

The same way you NY based guys wanted to beat the Giants, this is the one game I really, really want to win.

For some reason, I’m surrounded by Steeler fans in North Myrtle Beach. The last thing I want to do is have to listen to them if we lose Sunday. I’m already getting bombarded with texts from them. Their only concern is this is a trap game for the Steelers with Baltimore coming up next.

A Jets win would shut them up for at least a year...

I’ve never really felt this way about the Giants but I definitely know where you’re coming from. Growing up on LI the school would become a war zone the day of and after a Rangers-islanders game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1