The Jamall-Pro appreciation thread

He is a very good player, and I didn’t mind his personality as much as others, but in terms of value and allocation of resources, this trade is a winner.  Get a strong safety back and some good picks.  Now they just have to hit on the picks.  The pressure is on Douglas to do just that.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Bye.  You self obsessed, ego maniac. You were good enough to be the best player on a team that went a combined 16-32 while you were here.  And alienated a fan base that mostly rooted for you despite being drafted by one of the most hated GM's in their existence. 

Now... excuse while I go back to another week of non-quotable, sensationalist garbage as training camp approaches.  The one good thing being that I won't ever have to worry about your childish rants about "not getting paid" soon enough for your liking.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

15 minutes ago, DLJ said:

JetNation.com needs to find a new target for their hate— we all know it won’t be Ashtyn.

Maybe Mimz is he gets too mouthy.

Are you implying JN's negative feelings towards Adams was based in racism (i.e. actual hatred)?

If so just so say.  No need to  pussyfoot around it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I sincerely appreciate Jamal Adams because his loud mouth, look at me antics enabled him to up his profile across the league and inflated his value to the point where the Jets were able to commit highway robbery on another team while getting rid of a massive headache at the same time.  It couldn't have been scripted any better.

Thank Jamal you loudmouth pr!ck.  Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. 

Joe Douglas for President.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Are you implying JN's negative feelings towards Adams was based in racism (i.e. actual hatred)?

If so just so say.  No need to  pussyfoot around it.

I said what I said. Take it how you may.

• Sympathy 1