AB

Philc1

Huh? No lol

The Jets absolutely need help at WR. Fully agreed there. But I’d rather give up a high pick for someone like JuJu Smith-Schuster or Allen Robinson over paying AB even the league minimum.

The dude is a clown and a legit nutcase. And to top it off, as others have stated, he won’t even be available for the first 8 games of the season, minimum.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 8/16/2020 at 10:04 PM, Philc1 said:

Sign him.  Our receivers suck

So lets see, Jamal Adams tweets bothered you to no end and he had to go

But you want the Jets to sign the biggest circus act they could possibly sign, one who tweets even more and one who isn't even available for 8 games?

NO

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Huh? No lol

The Jets absolutely need help at WR. Fully agreed there. But I’d rather give up a high pick for someone like JuJu Smith-Schuster or Allen Robinson over paying AB even the league minimum.

The dude is a clown and a legit nutcase. And to top it off, as others have stated, he won’t even be available for the first 8 games of the season, minimum.

JJSS and Robinson are not available. I don’t understand the talk about “getting “ these two. They are each the #1 on their teams and both teams expect to win this season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1