Albert Breer and other NFL news outlets: Keep an eye on Matt Campbell and Joe Brady, don’t expect Kubiak.

Mogglez

Just now, fullblast said:

Yeah, I'm sure that Matt Rhule will have nothing but good things to say to Joe Brady about Jets ownership when they come calling.

Ownership?  Of course not.  Joe Douglas?  Perhaps there would be some positives there.  I mean hell, Douglas just used a 2nd round pick on one of his WR's.  There had to be some conversations between them prior to making that pick, no?

• Upvote 1

Campbell appears to be a bit like Rhule in taking smaller schools and transforming them.

About Brady the LSU offense last year was totally brilliant, not just Burrow and the weapons but the play design and play calling was fantastic.  He does not have a ton of pro experience which is a concern as far as gathering staff and such but he will be a head guy before too long.  

32 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Is Campbell a reach after blowing Rhule? I know he turned us down last go around, but what’s so special about him?

Joe Brady would be a really intriguing option. I’d love to see what he could do with Darnold

Young, very highly regarded college head coach that has had success in places most coaches don't have consistent success. 

Personally my choice is lincoln Riley but Campbell or Brady seem like really good options as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Campbell appears to be a bit like Rhule in taking smaller schools and transforming them.

About Brady the LSU offense last year was totally brilliant, not just Burrow and the weapons but the play design and play calling was fantastic.  He does not have a ton of pro experience which is a concern as far as gathering staff and such but he will be a head guy before too long.  

Well, the Panthers offense has been way better than expected even after losing CMC so I'd say he's proving himself in the pros 

• Upvote 2