Jets interviewed Joe Brady

choon328

I like Brady and I think he would definitely get the most out of the QB, so I wouldn't hate the hire. However, I wonder if Rhule and Robby would advise against our franchise. And if they did, how much that would weigh on his decision. Either way, I don't think this is JD's first choice but it seems like JD will keep an open mind and I trust him. 

1 hour ago, J_Smith said:

Interesting candidate. While he’s probably the least qualified in terms of overall resumé, i feel that he has the best ability to blow everyone away during an interview 

He is considerably more qualified than Aaron Glenn.  I love Aaron Glenn, but his qualifications are more questionable for DC than Campbell's for head coach.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

So just to be clear; Joe Brady is a Matt Rhule staff member. We’re considering hiring a Rhule staffer as our head coach.  The guy we literally told 24 months ago that “we don’t trust that you can assemble an NFL staff”... and we prepared to potentially offer said staff member a HCing job. 

got it. 

Big Mac cant hurt us no more

• Haha 2

So just to be clear; Joe Brady is a Matt Rhule staff member. We’re considering hiring a Rhule staffer as our head coach.  The guy we literally told 24 months ago that “we don’t trust that you can assemble an NFL staff”... and we prepared to potentially offer said staff member a HCing job. 
got it. 

Correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady has a Sean McVay feel to him. The Rams struck gold by hiring McVay at the age of 30. McVay led the Rams to the Super Bowl in his second season and has made them a consistent winner. That has led to NFL teams attempting to copycat the Rams hire, and Brady feels like he is from the McVay mold.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Paradis said:

got it. 

It’s called learning from your mistakes sir. 

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

got it. 

Mac's gone.   it was in all the papers :)

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

got it. 

Please do not question the Johnsons.  They have proven time and again that 'They got this'.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Yup. They get props for even inviting him to the table 

For sure. I like it. And I kind of like the ide of him possibly being in play. I mean he did take the Jets cast offs and have them be productive 

• Upvote 1

I’ve heard that Brady is absolutely crushing his interviews.

I’d love the hire.  Small concern about his ability to build a staff, but he has connections to Payton, Coach O, and Rhule.  Very good names to be associated with.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’d love the hire.  Small concern about his ability to build a staff, but he has connections to Payton, Coach O, and Rhule.  Very good names to be associated with.

Do it JD

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Some of his OC assistants in Carolina just signed on to LSU as OC and passing coordinator. Jake Peetz and DJ Mangas, But like you said he has connections with the Saints , LSU and Penn St  - Joe Moorehead would be a potential name of interest.