Robert Saleh Interview Discussion : MERGED

13 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

$TSLA doesn’t pay dividends.

Stick to trading FOREX my friend.

You are right...my portfolio is getting too big and I need to cut it down.  Confusing where these div's are coming from.  The one that I'm getting the most from seems to be edit: URDAD

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s because the “other guy in the room” was Maccagnan.  So CJ did know more than the other guy.  

Don’t fear being wrong. You took a swing based on legitimate info; and apparently it’s what is being heard around the league. Kudos to you, regardless of what happens. 

According to Ian Rapoport and Peter Schrager, Saleh arrived last night and met with some of the people from the Jets organization and is now meeting with Christopher Johnson this morning.  He wil

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

image.png.c0d638b723b054491df294785ce73f18.png

A lot of people are saying this single burner electric stove was intentionally designed to improperly cook the food.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Anyone know what order he ate his food? If he ordered steak, did he mess around eating salad or other rabbit food first? Or did he just eat meat and only went for the sides if there was space?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bus load of strippers seen entering 1 Jets Dr Florham Park N.J 

image.png.ed086377314f1e963dfb75170b9767d7.png

Hmmm...I wouldn't mind an hour with that thick little homewrecker up front. 

20210112_222349.jpg.ad8c57fc35b6febc200bc10f41e33a96.jpg  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

You arte right...my portfolio is getting too big and I need to cut it down.  Confusing where these div's are coming from.  The one that I'm getting the most from seems to be URMOM

She passed away man.  Short that stock.

But double down on Vulcan who makes the asphalt that will be used to cover the burial site of the old QUALCOMM stadium.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hmmm...I wouldn't mind an hour with that thick little homewrecker up front. 

20210112_222349.jpg.ad8c57fc35b6febc200bc10f41e33a96.jpg  

Sounds like you’re overdue for a trip to Asia and those dirty little girls you used to meet. :P 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, jetstream23 said:

But double down on Vulcan who makes the asphalt that will be used to cover the burial site of the old QUALCOMM stadium.

You bastard now I feel bad.  Can i edit my post to URDAD?:

1 minute ago, pointman said:

This thread is no longer delicious and fluid. I await a new one being made. A newer, better, improved less egomaniacal, less obese thread. 

Yeah.  Don't keep your hopes up.

iZxj34.gif.6fe87e2723abfe0ac58a7e0dc53d9627.gif

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

He is going to love the Lebanese food options in the NYC area

Some shawarma and gyro’s on the West Side. Azuri Cafe on West 51st. Ezra is the soup nazi of Israeli food. I know those 2 references together are in poor taste but Ezra was always yelling at the customers if they were talking on their cell phones to get out. Hole in the wall but delicious food

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Sorry Little One GIF

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Some shawarma and gyro’s on the West Side. Azuri Cafe on West 51st. Ezra is the soup nazi of Israeli food. I know those 2 references together are in poor taste but Ezra was always yelling at the customers if they were talking on their cell phones to get out. Hole in the wall but delicious food

This Ezra is my  hero

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, MykePM said:

A couple of random thoughts:

1. I wonder if the “Jets will be interviewing other second-round candidates in person” report was put out there so that the other teams interested in Saleh wouldn’t see the (potential) signing coming.
  2. It would be only appropriate that a coach whose football career was inspired by post-9/11 soul-searching would realize his dream of becoming an NFL head coach with the New York Jets - especially considering that September will mark the 20th anniversary of that awful day.

That’s deep

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

My order:

App:

ROOTS CRISPY SHRIMP SCAMPI 

Main:

20 OZ DRY AGED COWBOY STEAK

Sides:

CREAMED SPINACH

SHAVED BRUSSEL SPROUTS & BACON 

ONION RINGS

•  

You forgot to add a side order of coordinator du jour.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

An hour?  How about 3 minutes...

Really? I figured the two of us would finish the Crossword puzzle in about an hour! 3 Minutes would be some kind of record!

• Haha 1