The Official Draft Day 2 Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Man the dropoff after pick 60 this year is nuts. Credit to Douglas for moving up in the first. Totally fine with missing out on what's left this round.

He's legit having an excellent draft. 

We drafted a quarterback, strengthened his protection and gave him a #weapnz. 

I feel like Augustus Gloop walking into the chocolate factory. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, kdels62 said:

I think he’s really a bad player but the draft has dissolved into an amorphous blob in the last few picks.

Fair. Let it. The sloppier teams get in round 3, the more ninja JD can be in 4.

9 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Man the dropoff after pick 60 this year is nuts. Credit to Douglas for moving up in the first. Totally fine with missing out on what's left this round.

Literally no one knows anything about anyone after 60.  It’s the Bermuda Triangle of prospects.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Who are we hoping slides to the 4th?

Tommy tremble, a good corner, elerson smith, trey smith or wyatt davis maybe?  i can see them thinking about drew dalman as well. 

unathletic pass rushers make me yak, but they could also try to target Perkins if he plummets further. 

I don’t think they do this, but Spencer Brown looks like a perfect draft and stash guy for a year while Fant plays the year out. 

Stop making the draft a casual fan experience. What casual fan is spending friday night watching the NFL draft. Just sh*t for brains marketing. All he’s good at is understanding QBs and TDs make the league money. 

No offence but I’m watching it Wales and I’ve been a casual fan since the mid 80’s, Ken O’Brien and Wes Walker were my original “hero’s“. I’ve been able to watch college football for the last few years which made me realise the complexities bit more but I admit I’m still a rookie. I may still be a casual fan but it’s 3am here and I’m still watching.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3