The Official Draft Day 3 Thread

18 minutes ago, rldev said:

They did a poor job today as it concerns the Jets. They cut to something else almost every time the Jets picked after Carter. But that is probably the programing heads.

I completely agree.  After awhile, I turned it off and simply read the day three thread.  It was more timely and more informative.  The talking heads were annoying.  They need some lessons in public speaking.  Both ESPN and the NFL channel.  Really. 

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

no, not this time. and this not Canada thing. Disappointed you'd go there Rob

I feel the same. Apparently you were the only one that had a problem and needed to address it. Threatening to bring it to the mods is a giant pussy move.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, RobR said:

I feel the same. Apparently you were the only one that had a problem and needed to address it. Threatening to bring it to the mods is a giant pussy move.  

if i thought reasoning with him would work, I'd handle it that way - but i'm not the one who embedded and 1080x780 video of some dramatized soldier of fortune fighting the rights of mankind. This conversation is why i have problem with it. No reason me and you should be at odds in Jets forum over a socio-political agenda

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

if i thought reasoning with him would work, I'd handle it that way - but i'm not the one who embedded and 1080x780 video of some dramatized soldier of fortune fighting the rights of mankind. This conversation is why i have problem with it. No reaons me and you should be at odds in Jets forum over a socio-political agenda

I agree.....I never brought it up, you did. Don't like it, don't play it. If the mods find it goes against the rules let them take it down. I only brought it up because I loath people from other countries trying to dictate how Americans should feel. This will be my last post on it because I consider you a good friend.

On another note.....how about Nate McCrary not getting drafted....LOL. 

1*0ii4s_URyd-D3Ijg_8155Q.gif

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Meeting this man was amazing. He was ******* loaded in real life. 

I've heard from someone else that they were all real life figures.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It blew my mind to meet all 5 of them at once after a show. I felt like I was on the show and was more start struck from that than anything else in my life. 

RIP to Mr. Leahy. Who were the five you met? If I had a choice of five it would be Leahy, Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, and Bobandi. Trevor and Corey would be way down the list.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, RobR said:

I agree.....I never brought it up, you did. Don't like it, don't play it. If the mods find it goes against the rules let them take it down. I only brought it up because I loath people from other countries trying to dictate how Americans should feel. This will be my last post on it because I consider you a good friend.

On another note.....how about Nate McCrary not getting drafted....LOL. 

1*0ii4s_URyd-D3Ijg_8155Q.gif

the "how americans should feel" part is being defensive. Plus i'm pretty much a yankee. lol... anyway, not worth bad blood. 

I never thought McCrary had a good chance of getting drafted, i often referred to him as a UDFA/late dart....afterall, he did play div-2

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, RobR said:

RIP to Mr. Leahy. Who were the five you met? If I had a choice of five it would be Leahy, Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, and Bobandi. Trevor and Corey would be way down the list.

I met the main 5. Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Lahey and Randy. His gut was huge. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I met the main 5. Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Lahey and Randy. His gut was huge. 

Randy Bobandi might be the greatest name ever in sitcom history.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lith said:

Does this mean that if Fields was in the draft next year Ernie Adams wouldn't have planted the phony laziness stories in the hopes that he would fall to the Pats?

As VP of dirty tricks and cheating, don't underestimate how much the Pats will miss him.

2 hours ago, RobR said:

The problem with inserting politics into a sports forum is within five minutes everyone is yelling at each other.