Does Braxton Berrios still have a role on this team?

I actually feel Berrios is one of the few gamers we had on our roster last year. He's the kind of guy who will help you win football games.

I love the addition of Elijah Moore. Iron sharpens iron, and let me tell you we now have more iron in our receiving group than we've had in over a decade.

Where does this leave Berrios? 

1) Corey Davis

2) Denzel Mims

3) Elijah Moore

4) Keelan Cole

5) Braxton Berrios???

6) Vyncint Smith vs Jeff Smith?

*I do predict Crowder gets dealt for a 2022 mid round pick at some point.

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Love that the OP just decided Crowder is not in the team....???

Leave Crowder alone.... Let him make his money.

He's earned it ....for once let's have an embarrassment of wealth at a skill position.

Huh? I think you need to learn the difference between "deciding" something and simply a fan giving his opinion on a fan message board (last I checked what this board is here for). But nice work with the triple crying emojis, some serious cool points there.

Regarding Crowder's future, I do think it's likely Jets brass will feel a 10 million dollar price tag will be too much for a move the chains rotational receiver. They will want Moore, Mims, and Davis to get reps since they're the future and that development will be important.

If Jets are lucky they can get a 2022 pick from a team that suffers some bad injury luck in preseason.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Huh? I think you need to learn the difference between "deciding" something and simply a fan giving his opinion on a fan message board (last I checked what this board is here for). But nice work with the triple crying emojis, some serious cool points there.

Regarding Crowder's future, I do think it's likely Jets brass will feel a 10 million dollar price tag will be too much for a move the chains rotational receiver. They will want Moore, Mims, and Davis to get reps since they're the future and that development will be important.

If Jets are lucky they can get a 2022 pick from a team that suffers some bad injury luck in preseason.

I was just thought it was funny he wasn't in the lineup figured it was an oversight. Don't be so sensitive Susan, it's not a good look. Thanks for the cool points though.

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

I actually feel Berrios is one of the few gamers we had on our roster last year. He's the kind of guy who will help you win football games.

I love the addition of Elijah Moore. Iron sharpens iron, and let me tell you we now have more iron in our receiving group than we've had in over a decade.

Where does this leave Berrios? 

1) Corey Davis

2) Denzel Mims

3) Elijah Moore

4) Keelan Cole

5) Braxton Berrios???

6) Vyncint Smith vs Jeff Smith?

*I do predict Crowder gets dealt for a 2022 mid round pick at some point.

He might stick around as the last WR on the roster, if he can/will play special teams, but he's simply not good enough to actually play WR.

If we have Berrios at WR, we've done something very wrong.  He's the typical UDFA-type fringe talent, that for some insane reason Jets Fans seem to be obsessed with having.  

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

He might stick around as the last WR on the roster, if he can/will play special teams, but he's simply not good enough to actually play WR.

If we have Berrios at WR, we've done something very wrong.  He's the typical UDFA-type fringe talent, that for some insane reason Jets Fans seem to be obsessed with having.  

Maybe because he has been Sam's #1 target for most of his career. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Warfish said:

2 seasons ago he led the league in punt return average for the Jets.

Hope they keep him

• Upvote 2