Crowder Out

ganggreen305

22 minutes ago, rangerous said:

wilson has been getting reps with moore, cole etc and not crowder for the past couple of weeks so his being out might not matter so much.

Good point.

Though when it comes to an experienced, calming voice in the huddle, would have been nice to have Crowder out there.  

SAR I

• Upvote 4

Moore missed a lot of time with a leg injury and really wasn’t practicing against NFL Corners.  He’s a very talented guy but he’s inexperienced. Wilson also has a lot of chemistry with Davis. I’m not expecting a huge day from Moore.  That would be great tho lol

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Moore missed a lot of time with a leg injury and really wasn’t practicing against NFL Corners.  He’s a very talented guy but he’s inexperienced. Wilson also has a lot of chemistry with Davis. I’m not expecting a huge day from Moore.  That would be great tho lol

I think moore is going to be targeted early and often.  That’s why they didn’t trade out of that 2nd slot in the 2nd round, they wanted this guy and and they’re going to use him.  Should be fun.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

That's right, promising. 357 yards in nine games, a 15.5 yard per catch average, a PFF grade over 80. If you can't see that as promising, you're blind. 

After all the pre-draft hype, hoopla and plenty of chances (last year, off season, this year's camp and preseason) to prove himself better than the rest of our receivers, is Mims a starter for this year's team?  Guess the coaches don't see it either.

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

After all the pre-draft hype, hoopla and plenty of chances (last year, off season, this year's camp and preseason) to prove himself better than the rest of our receivers, is Mims a starter for this year's team?  Guess the coaches don't see it either.

Remember, the guy lost over 20 lbs b/c of food poisoning, he had to put that weight back on during tc while working out.  So it’s been a hard nfl beginning for mims.  But what an opportunity he has.  

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Mimsy could def be starting Sunday.  Davis/Mims on the outside and moore in the slot.  I actually expect mimsy to start Sunday and continue to start for the next 5 plus years.

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Don't really care. Elijah is likely an upgrade anyway. We should trade Crowder.

I truly believe that JD was waiting for the season to start to fully evaluate the WR corps and if Cole, Moore and Mims look good to go (Davis is a proven commodity), Crowder is gone. His presence will only retard the development of younger players. Frankly, I think Baltimore would be an excellent destination. Jackson would greatly benefit from having a security blanket like Crowder around.  

16 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

How is he still out? I thought he was vaccinated and that cut his window down with the NFL policies considerably? Maybe it's something else

Cuts his window when he tests negative. This was not an exposure to someone who tested positive later; Crowder tested positive. Now he needs two negative tests at least 24 hours apart before he can join the team. Even if he tested negative today and then again on Sunday, I think Saleh ruled out anyone who wasn't able to practice today from playing on Sunday.