The Jets are going to win in Denver next week

KO91

I think if we get crowder back we have a chance. Wilson looked like watery doodoo today but his recievers struggled to get open and I feel like he didn't know what to do when they were in heavy coverage which I believe is what bb wanted today. Give him a speedy slot guy that can get open in a hurry with decent hands and pair that with an opposing head coach who is not bb and I like our odds better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I think if we get crowder back we have a chance. Wilson looked like watery doodoo today but his recievers struggled to get open and I feel like he didn't know what to do when they were in heavy coverage which I believe is what bb wanted today. Give him a speedy slot guy that can get open in a hurry with decent hands and pair that with an opposing head coach who is not bb and I like our odds better.

So now Crowder a guy people have been trying to get rid of for a year because we have the best WRs in the league is the key to the Jets success ?  

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes, the Jets will in fact win next week in Denver.

I did unfortunately predict in another thread that the Jets would lose to the Patriots by a score of 27-20.  Once again, like in the Panthers game, I came close to predicting the score of the opponent, but far short of the score of the Jets.

I was at the Patriots game today, front and center, and I saw some things that surprised not only myself, but a few Patriots fans that was sitting close by to me.  For one, the Jets offensive line was pushing around the Pats line, at least in the first half.  The Jets D line I felt played better, and the D as a whole looks to me like they are getting better even from last week.  The Jets made unforced errors in the game, and those are the types of errors that can be corrected.

As for Zach Wilson, I think that at least for now he needs to become more of a game manager like Mac Jones was today, and let the game come to him, instead of Wilson trying to force things.  I still believe in Zach, but I think he needs better coaching, ala Bill Bellicheck.

Next week is a winnable game for the Jets, and I believe that they will continue to get better week in and week out.

Final Score:  Jets 20- Denver 19.

• WTF? 1

So now Crowder a guy people have been trying to get rid of for a year because we have the best WRs in the league is the key to the Jets success ?  
It's almost like the coaches who decided to keep crowder knew more than the fans who built up e. Moore as being the next great reciever all off-season?

• Sympathy 1