will mims actually start this week

kmnj

yes yes yes another mims thread-one of the only interesting things about the jets this season is the mims enigma

Will the coaches finally free Denzel or are they still waiting for him to learn how to play wr ?

one could argue Denzel from the bench is almost as productive as some of the guys actually on the field -how much more harm can he do? I assume he knows the players in the other color jersey is the opponent and not to run into wilson some how

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

yes yes yes another mims thread-one of the only interesting things about the jets this season is the mims enigma

Will the coaches finally free Denzel or are they still waiting for him to learn how to play wr ?

one could argue Denzel from the bench is almost as productive as some of the guys actually on the field -how much more harm can he do? I assume he knows the players in the other color jersey is the opponent and not to run into wilson some how

79875537-8C3E-4FF3-B52A-114B0334115E.gif

• Haha 3

Really pissed re: Elijah Moore.  Got blasted head to head at the center of the play but of course no penalty.  I know we are the worst, least disciplined team in the sport and that the only penalties we merit are meaningless makeup calls once the game has been decided but that was a blatant no call and now our guy is knocked out.  

• Post of the Week 1