Welcome back Zach!

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Trevor Lawrence has struggled also but I am guessing the Jags fans aren't dumb enough to root for the backup to play over their franchise QB. 

I was always rooting for Zach to be great and agree he’s the future. The difference between White and some other backup, though, was that he was such a complete unknown some were hoping we unearthed a Kurt Warner type of superstar. Unlikely but understandable after such a great debut and the Cinderella nature of his story. Now we can go back to developing Zach but  I for one wouldn’t judge the Mike White fans so harshly. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Pac said:

JD is on pace to be the worst GM in team history.  If this sht is still going on next year its time to seriously consider giving him the boot.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

JD is on pace to be the worst GM in team history.  If this sht is still going on next year its time to seriously consider giving him the boot.

image.thumb.jpeg.63a59d5e480f61a64569da3c74753816.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

The time to seriously consider it is right this minute. Waiting until next year delays the inevitable. 

• Upvote 2

Saleh and probably his staff are not going anywhere. What is baffling to me is the same thing that baffled me with Gase that he did the same thing over and over and over again expecting the results to become better when it didn’t and won’t work. Urlacher and Saleh are doing the same dam thing running a defense that just isn’t stopping anything but constantly run the same thing. If they don’t change and get this d playing better over the last 8 games I will then seriously question their ability right now I gotta give them more than these past 9 games to see if they are willing to adjust 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You are exactly what I've been talking about and thanks for proving my point.  A "Jets" fan that has already given up on the rookie #2 overall pick after a couple of games.  

Given up?  Na.

He is no where close to the answer though.

Kid has to earn it first.  You can have blind faith if ya want.  But he's played like sh*t.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Condolences to Mike White super fans.  

This was also a horrible day for Zach Wilson fans. 

Now the only quick way off the Jets for Wilson will be through death at the hands of whoever GVR whiffs on next week.  

So you are a person that wants Wilson off the Jets for his own sake? Is this a troll account (if so, nice work) or are you a Wilson fan that thinks the organization is holding him down?

There is no reason to bring back Wilson. Unless the  plan is to expose Wilson to get hurt again behind that oline, then yes, bring him back. But if we all understand that we have a coach who is learning on the go, and that we have missing pieces to keep our franchise QB upright, then no, keep Mike White or Flacco out there for the rest of the season.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ecuadorian Jet said:

There is no reason to bring back Wilson. Unless the  plan is to expose Wilson to get hurt again behind that oline, then yes, bring him back. But if we all understand that we have a coach who is learning on the go, and that we have missing pieces to keep our franchise QB upright, then no, keep Mike White or Flacco out there for the rest of the season.  

There is some truth to this and that is why Zach will get one more week being inactive.  He will return on the road against the Texans.

18 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The point of drafting a QB early is that you don't have to waste cap space on an expensive free agent QB. 

Or 4D chess... You sign a proven superstar on the cheap.  Champion Joe Flacco is in the building.   Mike White will be backing him up and learning.  Flacco's rating was sky high yesterday.   He's catching his second wind at the right time.   

Follow me here.   This could be big.  Keep the bust on the bench, so JD can deal him healthy in the off-season.   The pick or picks for Wilson will be what Flacco needs to put the Jets over the top.  

4 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Or 4D chess... You sign a proven superstar on the cheap.  Champion Joe Flacco is in the building.   Mike White will be backing him up and learning.  Flacco's rating was sky high yesterday.   He's catching his second wind at the right time.   

Follow me here.   This could be big.  Keep the bust on the bench, so JD can deal him healthy in the off-season.   The pick or picks for Wilson will be what Flacco needs to put the Jets over the top.  

Holy ******* sh*tbawls

14 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'm referencing the many, many posters like the one below that already hate Wilson and were ready to move on from him for White. 

They might be right.   I watched a lot of the Pats game yesterday.  Mac has a lot less arm talent than Zac.  The Pats are big on both sides of the ball.   They maul teams.  It’s old school.  They aren’t relying on off platform throws and great arm talent.  They’re relying on a smart young QB with a quick release making short to midrange throws.  

I think the Jets are building a team that’s already outdated.