Kupp

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

We have a guy who has a long way to go but in whom I see similar qualities. Elijah Moore seems to be all business and very little show. The only question is how many 17 game seasons can we get out of the guy?

Nobody loves their rookies the way we love our rookies.

In the last few days I’ve seen Wilson, Moore and Carter compared to Manning, Harrison and James. We’ve all seen the Aaron Rodgers one, and now Cupp.
You can’t make this stuff up, ?

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Did you know that if you don't like bringing it up, you could just, like, not bring it up?

The board doesn't need more of your preemptive culture war sh*t, and I say that as someone who appreciates the hell out of the football content you bring to the table. Just keep your political opinions to yourself; this isn't the forum for them.

22 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You dont like bringing it up SO much, that you just like, brought it up anyway and were a penis face about it.

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If you didn’t like bringing it up, why did you?

Geesh! Way to jump over @KRL for a "one off" comment. This is what drives away quality posters. People overreact to an observation a poster (and a quality one at that) had. 

If you cause me to miss next seasons Camp Reports I am going to be pissed!

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It doesn’t look like he posed for a picture with those crowns. They look photoshopped by a fan: each crown has the same reflection no matter where each one is positioned.

Look at you!  Lil' Sherlock Holmes detecting right there!  Perry Mason would be proud!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Geesh! Way to jump over ... for a "one off" comment. This is what drives away quality posters. People overreact to an observation a poster (and a quality one at that) had. 

Importing this nonsense into a completely different thread was definitely the move, then.

• Sympathy 1

Coach's kid with that first in, last out mentality.  Gritty and tough nosed willing to do the dirty work, including special teams as a freshman.  One division 1 offer and was likely going to follow his brother into construction if not for a coach taking the chance on him.  What he lacks in athleticism he has in that loves the game attitude.  You can't outwork the kid and he will fight you for every yard. 

I'll take 52 Kupp's on my team coaches and GM/s around the league say.

sincerely, 

the entire NFL broadcasting team.

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:
  On 1/10/2022 at 10:49 AM, Doggin94it said:

Did you know that if you don't like bringing it up, you could just, like, not bring it up?

The board doesn't need more of your preemptive culture war sh*t, and I say that as someone who appreciates the hell out of the football content you bring to the table. Just keep your political opinions to yourself; this isn't the forum for them.

I think you were the author of the nonsense. The 3 Amigos of Cancel Culture

51 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Importing this nonsense into a completely different thread was definitely the move, then.

I had the MultiQuote sitting in my queue when I was on the thread. Didn't realize it would attach here.

GIF by Animal's House

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Nobody loves their rookies the way we love our rookies.

In the last few days I’ve seen Wilson, Moore and Carter compared to Manning, Harrison and James. We’ve all seen the Aaron Rodgers one, and now Cupp.
You can’t make this stuff up, ?

Did you not see, "he has a long way to go" in my post?

I can type it but I can't read it to you.

?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I think you were the author of the nonsense. The 3 Amigos of Cancel Culture

I had the MultiQuote sitting in my queue when I was on the thread. Didn't realize it would attach here.

GIF by Animal's House

Ah yes, the standard white-wing whine: "People telling me my opinions are sh*t is cancel culture"

you mad GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Geesh! Way to jump over @KRL for a "one off" comment. This is what drives away quality posters. People overreact to an observation a poster (and a quality one at that) had. 

First of all, KRL has posted for years and he’ll continue to do so. 

Second, it’s not really one-off, but regardless why should he be held to different standards? Just because guys like @Pac fawn all over his bullet points during training camp? 

• Haha 1