AJ Brown on Twitter

32 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

seems like he really might be on the way out ? Should be interesting to see out of AJ, Deebo, Mcclaurin and DK which if any get traded before next Thursday 

Yeah, this is not going to get better. Titan either wait until next year, which would mean super drama for this upcoming season, or they try to salvage a good deal right now.

• Upvote 1

I don't want AJ Brown.  He's a band aid boy. He's always injured.  The Jets just do not need another injury-prone player.  Brown misses 4-5 games a year and has chronic knee and leg issues.  Pass (and I don't mean forward pass).  Let someone else pay.  I'd much rather take my chances in the draft.  Give me McLaurin or Samuel over him.  Metcalf is not going to be traded by Seattle to the Jets.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I don't want AJ Brown.  He's a band aid boy. He's always injured.  The Jets just do not need another injury-prone player.  Brown misses 4-5 games a year and has chronic knee and leg issues.  Pass (and I don't mean forward pass).  Let someone else pay.  I'd much rather take my chances in the draft.  Give me McLaurin or Samuel over him.  Metcalf is not going to be traded by Seattle to the Jets.  

Production has dipped, you have made some solid points.

Screenshot_20220418-205426_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0df7f2c95bf3259285b61c87e4330a7c.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Out of Metcalf, McLaurin, Deebo and Brown…Brown is the one that I would want the least.

And he’s sure as hell the one that I would offer the least to obtain.

Which means one could pretty much go ahead and buy his jersey then. 

AJ Brown - 36 games started out of 47 games in his first three seasons - an average of 12 starts a season.  Do you really want a player that misses 1/4 of every season while in his early 20s???  Jets fans are all over JD for drafting Becton.  Now you want to trade top draft picks and shell out $20-30 million a season for a guy who can't stay on the field??  Really? 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I’m tired of these whiny twitter thugs. “I deleted you off my socials sucka!”  Lame AF.

Also, the guys said he didn’t want to come here … or it wasn’t mutual on the Jets side but that’s doubtful.

It doesn’t seem like anyone is going to save us. We have to build a destination. Hope I’m wrong but that’s how it seems.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2

Q. Where are all these WR rumors coming from?  

A.  Agent: Tory Dandy

Ari Meirov ⁦‪@MySportsUpdate‬⁩

Agent nugget: Tory Dandy negotiated this deal for Denzel Ward. He's been one of the busiest agents this year, also negotiating big deals for Mike Williams, Chris Godwin & Haason Reddick.

He also reps Deebo Samuel, DK Metcalf and AJ Brown -- who are all waiting.

Big money moves.

4/18/22, 2:33 PM

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

It would be so Jetsy yet predictable if all four were traded and we end up with none of them.

Very jets fansy to think we need to sign one of these last minute and over pay at that. How bout we draft someone, you know like the plan had been, don't over react and leverage the team into stupid contracts for unproven or high risk WR...maybe lets just continue building the right way.

Thanks God joe d is in charge and not all you mini tranny's and Adam gases

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Very jets fansy to think we need to sign one of these last minute and over pay at that. How bout we draft someone, you know like the plan had been, don't over react and leverage the team into stupid contracts for unproven or high risk WR...maybe lets just continue building the right way.

He was (allegedly) really interested in Mike Williams if he was available; also inquired about DK; and the best-known was the offer put in for Hill. 

Douglas is quite comfortable - and this year seems to favor - trading for a known WR if he can. Even at the expense of a high draft pick and/or multiple draft picks.

The only expensive FA I think I recall truly tied to Gase pushing for him was Mosley, and it's a safe guess he also wanted Kalil (though in fairness, it's not like there was a lot to choose from by the late spring & into the summer). Pretty well-circulated rumor that he didn't want Bell, and he wasn't here when Trumaine Johnson was signed. Maccagnan was NFL franchise poison.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, David Harris said:

I’m tired of these whiny twitter thugs. “I deleted you off my socials sucka!”  Lame AF.

Also, the guys said he didn’t want to come here … or it wasn’t mutual on the Jets side but that’s doubtful.

It doesn’t seem like anyone is going to save us. We have to build a destination. Hope I’m wrong but that’s how it seems.

It's a negotiating tactic now. It drums up the masses and gets a bunch of media coverage. It is not an indicator of actual 'bad feelings' though.. well, beyond the "They're not giving me tends of millions of dollars and I want tens of millions of dollars" ones. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

?

CyN45m4UQAEcIuL.jpg:large

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2